Bagseed grow 1st. time in Coco & perlite

• Thread starter SSgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
seeds that don’t pop up within like 5 days than i’d start playing with the temp and humidity, like if temp around 75, than make it around 85, same as humidity raise it higher for a day or two, than try little lower of each..
basically trying to find the sweet spot to make them pop.,

SSgrower

SSgrower

Wow, thanks guys. I will try to discover what works, my electric bill likes the grow room closed and off but, I want to experiment more so I am trying California Dream this time so I dropped 3 seeds into a seperate cup and am also popping seeds from what I've already run. Cheers SS

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Well the 4 tails I got from the 5 Do-Si-Do still have not popped thru the media? May start other seeds in water soon. Tough seeds or too old, who knows? My bagseeds pop real easy for me so may go back to them? Decisions are hard to make sometimes, others thoughts are welcome,Cheers SS
ILGM released do-si-do in December of '21 for sale so old seeds really shouldn't be an issue. I've had the exact same issue the last few times I've tried to germinate, tails on just about every seed and then they stopped. Like everybody else said, plant some more seeds.

jj

SSgrower

SSgrower

Popping more today, just bad luck for a week now but it won't faze me, I'll get it going soon.SS

SSgrower

SSgrower

Hey Max yes I have 12 solo cups but still no seedlings, I'll just keep trying, and will buy some more media for seedlings soon, almost out of the "Jiffy" brand peat mixture, I like Pro-mix peat mix but can't seem to find any these days,Cheers SS

Top Bottom