Bagseed grow 1st. time in Coco & perlite

• Thread starter SSgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SSgrower

SSgrower

I re-potted the over watered gal today and we'll see if that will help and I'll transfer her to my 2x4 to finish Sunday when I up pot the seedlings and use the 4x4 for them in fresh coco & new bags.SS

SSgrower

SSgrower

Well I watered the sick gal yesterday twice. There was no "Run-off" . So today I will up the feeding to make her DTW or at least drain. I am skidish about watering this plant with fear of lock-out or drowning. SS

SSgrower

SSgrower

Hopefully this isn't a sad ending to 5 great runs, my 1st. in @Aquaman's Coco/perlite watering style of growing DTW, Cheers and check out my "Grow Diary" I just started. SS

SSgrower

SSgrower

If you have nothing else to put into flower, then flower this one out on its own, it has hermie written all over it. Feed flower nuits, no calmag, at 500/600ppm until its finished flower. 👍
Well, I have continued flowering the sick bagseed since when I saw she was sick, over-watered due to Bags being too old and draining poorly. I'll harvest her in 2-6 days and see if it has "cough" the lungs out or a decent toke? SS

chemistry

chemistry

Well, I have continued flowering the sick bagseed since when I saw she was sick, over-watered due to Bags being too old and draining poorly. I'll harvest her in 2-6 days and see if it has "cough" the lungs out or a decent toke? SS

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, in the pic it looks like it needs another five weeks, a lot of muff left. 👍

SSgrower

SSgrower

I chickened out on finishing the sick gal out & harvested "Airy small buds", but on the "Cough" report I passed, it doesn't make me cough and I got a buzz from 1/2 a joint, very slight & doesn't last long. On to the next Harvest in 8-10 weeks as I am flipping the TSP & Trainwreck Sunday. I wanna smoke my own home grown,Cheers SS

SSgrower

SSgrower

Saturday will be 2 days or so longer than 4 weeks, I wanted 20-24" of veg growth as the plants range from 16-18" tall. I gotta "flip" I am tired of waiting,Lol SS

SSgrower

SSgrower

Flipping was not as "fruitful" as it could have been. Water under the 3x3 tent bridge, thanks for the views,SS

Top Bottom