Bagseed Run #3 * New Millennium Nutrients*

• Thread starter Shrekk419
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shrekk419

Shrekk419

Photo dump. 5x5 , hlg scorpion diablo , 5 gal pots half fabric half plastic to test out what I like, new millennium nutrients full line , recharge and roots organic terp tea bloom booster, roots organic elemental calmag, and tap water bubbled at least 24 hrs.
No ph test done , which I'm thinking I will try and purchase one if I can manage the funds
This run was kinda low budget I didn't have much cash to play with at all but I thinkni had the basic needs.
Rainbow Runtz - the fastest plant I had grow , it blew up during flower and stretched 2x maybe more. This one was smelling sweet early on, and it is by far the smelliest plant I have it's just so damn sweet smelling with gas , lots of gas . Big green buds with hints of purple and orange pistils.
Alpha runtz- one of the smaller ones in the tent and actually was quite saggy looking in late flower with curled over leaves kinda sad looking. This seed was from a previous run of bagseed that hermed on me , I ran the seed this time it just kinda looks weird , my dad ran some last summer that looked great , not sure if I f'd up or we have a little inbred funk going on here idk, but it us smelling great and might be the frostiest I have. Small green buds with hints of purple and dark orange pistils. Smells like candy sweet and light gas . Not nearly as strong smelling as the rainbow runtz but still awesome.
Mystery red and purple plant- not sure what this is but good lord am I happy I kept her, this plant qas purple halfway in flower Maybe sooner, she's a looker and is frosty as can be, smaller size budz with huge swollen calyx all dark red/ purple with hints of neon green and dark orange pistils, hard to explain her smell but little gassy and little a chem with a sweet twist.
Cap Junky- ghostbudsters bag seed. This one was a nice surprise, I have 2 one giant and one runt, the runt I took down to almost bare right before flip and thought it for dead, well she bounced back ...kinda late but she's short with thick stem and nice buds, neon green buds with knight orange hairs , she could have went longer I am sure but I needed the tent lol, the buds are jot as tight as the rest but look good and smell of a straight up funky gas...but not like big sister, she is a monster plant almost 6 ft tall I had to bend branches tie shit down, giant cola up top that are neon green with hints of bright purple and covered in trichomes , she smells of like a sweet kinda funk so loud oh man my type of girl!! Intense funk smell not quite gmo but on that vibe with a little bit of earthiness she's amazing .
They are hanging up right now temp and humidity around 65f 62%
Last night temp and humidity was 65f 50% for a few hours before I came home from work and caught it , I have a smart cube midea dehue and a tower fan in the corner facing the wall, making sure no flow of air goes through plants. If anyone is still here do you think that first day of lower humidity will kill it? It's riding good now and smells are reaking, no light in room I covered the windows.
Thank you for your time , I enjoy this plant so much and I am truly enjoying growing and reading everybody's posts. I can't wait until I can be financial secure to upgrade stuff but still feel blessed to have what I do and know what I know.
-bc

Bagseed run 3  new millennium nutrients
Bagseed run 3  new millennium nutrients 2
Bagseed run 3  new millennium nutrients 3
Bagseed run 3  new millennium nutrients 4
Bagseed run 3  new millennium nutrients 5
Bagseed run 3  new millennium nutrients 6
Bagseed run 3  new millennium nutrients 7
Bagseed run 3  new millennium nutrients 8
Bagseed run 3  new millennium nutrients 9
Bagseed run 3  new millennium nutrients 10
Bagseed run 3  new millennium nutrients 11
Bagseed run 3  new millennium nutrients 12
Bagseed run 3  new millennium nutrients 13
Bagseed run 3  new millennium nutrients 14
Bagseed run 3  new millennium nutrients 15
Bagseed run 3  new millennium nutrients 16
Bagseed run 3  new millennium nutrients 17
Bagseed run 3  new millennium nutrients 18
Bagseed run 3  new millennium nutrients 19
Bagseed run 3  new millennium nutrients 20
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Don’t waste your money on a ph meter
Almost everything your adding is organic and you don’t need to ph organics
I couldn’t figure if new m. nutes are organic however it the ph was out you’d see it already.

Lol looks like you packed your veg room some. Lovely looking plants look like sativas with the thin fan leaves and hight

A bit to much lollypoping for my liking however Lovely looking plants you got there 👍🙂

Top Bottom