Bakedreality....has The Blues!

• Thread starter BakedReality
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
This will be my journey to find a great all around Blueberry...

Those who have come across me know that I have been in search of blue for sometime...this thread will be documenting my search for that Blue! You will see random seed starts...you might see some breeding...who knows what you will see...even if I have to cross things to get more beans to start this will be the journey...

First up we have a Blueberry cross from Divine Genetics...

Blueberry x GSC

Bakedrealityhas the blues

Stay Tuned...it may take a minute to get going...but then I am sure we will be in for a ride...

Keep it Green!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Thank you all for the great vibes!

Well three of the BB x GSC tapped out and went in plugs! The last one went into a paper towel...

DSC01488

These beens were gifted by a friend Auldone...

those who been around might remember Eskobar doing his Blueberry Project 1,2,3...while searching for a Blue to work with he preserved 3 different phenos. SO I thru these down...they are older so see how many pop out...

DSC01482

DSC01484

DSC01486

So about 4 years ago now I guess...I had a Great Blue Master Kush cut...originated from a freebie pack back from the Pot Pimp days...lol. Well it was a nice cut...nice muffin tones...after at least a 4 week if not 6 week min cure...it really took time to get the flavor out there. It also had a real nice kick...needless to say like to many other stories we hear about Blueberry...I didn't know what I had...lol...I was playing with FFOF and Coco...so never got to see what the cut really held and gave it up before I really got to mess with the cut. . Since then I started my last two beans from that Blue Master Kush bag...one was a gal and one male. Here is a pic of the cureent BMK gal I am starting to play with...she is all Blueberry in smell and taste...uber sticky frosty...nice colors. The bad part is she doesn't stack that great...and either she is real sativa leaning or just not potent. Testing is not an option for me at the moment to find out...

Blue Master Kush gal...

DSC01478

DSC01479

DSC01480

So I will be making some F2's of the Blue Master Kush...I am over the gal for the moment...but I will do the F2's first just so I have more beans to go thru. I already have a Blue Master Kush male and 15 gals including the Blue Master Kush gal in the cloner...this will be the next pollination...

Keep it Green!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
So we are still sitting at 3/4 BB x GSC tapped...still waiting on the last one if it makes it...

Blueberry 2 - One tapped out...the rest are in paper towel

Blueberry 3 - One tapped out...the rest are in paper towel...

Keep it Green!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Hope all is well Baked! Miss your posts..

Yessir...just been busy...and not much going on...since these were some of the first seedlings...lol...

So here we have the two BB X GSC...

DSC01566

DSC01567

Here is Blueberry2...from Eskobar's BB project...the sole survivor...

DSC01565

Here is the Blueberry3....from Eskobar's Blueberry Project...the sole survivor...this one really got stunted...managed to come out a two topper...

DSC01568

Looks like it is time to get poppin' some more...

Keep it Green!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Been a minute...

Here is the sole Eskobar BB2 to make it...playing the finicky BB card...

DSC01622

Here is a GSC x Blueberry from Divine...doing well...

DSC01624

and then here is a Eskobar BB3 on the left coming along real slow...and another GSC x Blueberry from Divine on the right...coming along slowly...

DSC01625

Peace!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
***Blueberry*** Blueberry***Blueberry***Blueberry...Oh sorry did I get carried away....lol

So things are looking better I was having some PH issues as I was not paying my bitches all the attention they wanted...lol

Here is BB x GSC #1 (Left) and BB2 (Right)...there is BB x GSC #2 in the bottom left barely able to be seen...

DSC01652

Here is BB x GSC #2 just getting the flip...

DSC01651

Peace!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
So here are some pics from today...they both exploded...but looking back one post...man did they blow up! The first two are to show this Sativa leaning Blueberry2...I had to bend the top...but look how it came back...I took a shot of the first bend that knotted up too...

DSC01671

DSC01672

So here it is in full...this is the sole Blueberry2 from the Eskobar Blueberry 1,2,3 project...looks to be running clean for now...look at it straightened that bend out and stretched after...lol...I bent her again...see what she does...she just got too tall for my space...

DSC01674

Here is the Blueberry x GSC#1...looking good! Running clean...

DSC01673

Until next update...which will be tomorrow this week....BWAHAHAHAH!

Peace!

sixstring

sixstring

is that one you had to bend the escobar plant or no?some tall bitches in these last few posts lol

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
is that one you had to bend the escobar plant or no?some tall bitches in these last few posts lol

Yes I had to bend the Eskobar BB2...which is pictured in the first three pics...

...and on to the others...

Here is BB x GSC#2

DSC01677

Here is the sole Eskobar BB3...getting the flip..

DSC01683

Peace!

I will be digging for the next Blues to be soaked...stay tuned!

Latest posts

Top Bottom