Balcony Autoflowers

• Thread starter LandraceGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LandraceGrower

LandraceGrower

She's growing 5th node already she's still 13 days old she's growing fast so I can top her right??

4plant

4plant

I’ve had autos finish four feet tall that I wish I’d topped. And others that were so short topping them would have ruined them completely. No way of knowing until you’ve grown the strain out a couple times.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Topping a auto is doable for sure but your slowing/stressing her so yeah you are affecting yield. I’ve gone both ways and will never top a auto again. Just my opinion I bend the main cola to even the canopy this is low stress . I’m in for the flower cycle to see how this works fir you guys

LandraceGrower

LandraceGrower

I’ve had autos finish four feet tall that I wish I’d topped. And others that were so short topping them would have ruined them completely. No way of knowing until you’ve grown the strain out a couple times.
She's 13 days old she has 5th node already she's growing very fast and she's long12 weeks strain. Topping her would be good right???

Moshmen

Moshmen

Most Indica leaders stay short 2 feet only had a couple Sativa go 4’

LandraceGrower

LandraceGrower

Topping a auto is doable for sure but your slowing/stressing her so yeah you are affecting yield. I’ve gone both ways and will never top a auto again. Just my opinion I bend the main cola to even the canopy this is low stress . I’m in for the flower cycle to see how this works fir you guys
She's growing side branches as if she's been topped. I want the plant to be within 3 foot if that succeeds that without topping it will be good

Brotofsky

Brotofsky

You can try FIMing her as she will recover faster than topping. Good luck. 👍🏼

Moshmen

Moshmen

Cheeseberry 00 seeds and all I did was bent the main cola and weight it down to hold it I gues it’s considered lat

916Fisherman

916Fisherman

I wouldn’t top unless you know the strain your growing. I’ve seen autos only get 3’ so topping would kill the yield on those

Latest posts

Top Bottom