Banana & Bubblegum

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
If there's one strain I know it's paradise seeds sensi star.as far as I know the original breeders of sensi star.i,v ran many many packs of sensi star and not once did I get a pheno that smelled of bubblegum.not even close.
The sad thing is some clueless fool will pay the$500 for those beans thinking he,s getting something special.i,m sure that's what the breeders hoping for
Indeed!!!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
INdiana bubblegum day 27. When it’s grown right people will buy this pot just to open the jar and smell it.
FCDEFF68 1C8E 4BCE 9DCD 15665329BE66
6B2F3B68 8DE8 4423 AD59 E5B85C308360
3B22EA18 0759 400A 96AF 804DDE84DE0E
C5B5A10A 504E 4D83 B47C 8513AF0CDD8D
44F06A6A 5867 449A 8430 EE3FFBA22D40
8D0DA683 5B90 480A A75C B98B48669EBB
52B03BDA 93B8 49E3 870C 863A73391738

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Did you grow that from seed or pick up a clone? I have a pack of serious seeds and nirvanas. Haven’t popped em yet tho.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I also ran through countless packs of sensi star. Never once saw a bubblegum pheno.
Plenty o beefy,metalicy,lemony dank as fuck goodness though.
I,m almost positive there is another line of sensi star other than the paradise line.paradise are small with really small colas but with a lot of weight on the branches.buds are kinda leafy but with an unbelievable amount of resin on them.plus it's the stinkiest of weed.loud as fuck.
But I,v seen pics of phenoes of sensi star with fucking MASSIVE colas .like fuckin humongous .I never got anything even remotely like it out the paradise ones.all the phenoes I got from paradise ss were very very similar.
I had made f2 as years ago and crashed em all out thinking I could make more but after I gave em all away I realised they didn't do regs anymore only fems.i managed to find 10 ss f2 in my drawer,my last ones, and I gave em to pantagruel for his as project.a few years later I get a pack back off him and a few other strains as a thank u for the ssf2 I sent so I cracked the pack open and ran em.there were some paradise type phenoes in there but there was others that didn't fit what I knew as sensi star so I just assumed there was different ss lines and pantagruel mixed em together.i could believe a bubblegum phenoes from those non paradise ss but not the actual paradise ss.
This threads got me wanting to get some Indiana bubblegum and sensi star beans.lol.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

That's awesome, i'm very familiar with Sensi Star too. It was one of my favorites for many many years. In fact there was a time when I only ran it and AK-47. I have never heard of a bubblegum pheno either however I did look it up on seed finder and found there might be one. But its nothing i've ever heard of and i'm sure between the both of us we would have seen something.
I loved AK back in the day too!there wernt many strains that could match the dank vinegar sourness of Ak and yield as well with as tight nugs.its a great all rounder ak.i would still give ak a spot in my garden no probs.infact I would give all the original serious seeds strains a spot in my garden with the exception o white russian which I didn't like.never got to try chronic either but the rest were great.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

friggin stoner...…. lol :D
Mate u have no idea.my brain is totally fucked from weed.i can't even boil a fuckin egg.the past 2 times I went to boil eggs i put em on and went to sit fuckin about online.i forget and both times I'm sitting and I hear a loud pop and I'm thinking "what the fuck was that?" Then it hits me.the fuckin eggs.i left em so long all the waters boiled away and cooked the eggs so fuckin much in a dry pot the fucks exploded all over my fucking kitchen.there was bits o hard yolk stuck to the walls and roof.twice I done it in a row.i set a frying pan on fire as well leaving it unattended.i put frozen chips,or for u yanks-french fries-in the oven(That's my idea of being healthy,trying to convince myself it counts as one of my five a month if I cook em in the oven.) Guess what.....I forgot about em.by the time I realised they were nothing but a pile o chips shaped lump o charcoal.
The moral of the story is don't smoke shit hot weed every single day n night for 15 years non stop

M

motz

Try 25 years straight and now abstaining, Mr.B.
Detoxing
Was making oatmeal the other day, got the water in the pan didn't even have the stove on, thru the oatmeal in while water was cold. When I realized I had to turn the stove on, the finished product was glueish.
LMAO
Say I hear we have a mutual friend, you seen Vet around at all? I have your Nepoji .

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I loved AK back in the day too!there wernt many strains that could match the dank vinegar sourness of Ak and yield as well with as tight nugs.its a great all rounder ak.i would still give ak a spot in my garden no probs.infact I would give all the original serious seeds strains a spot in my garden with the exception o white russian which I didn't like.never got to try chronic either but the rest were great.

I agree. They have some new strains I wouldn't mind trying out as well. They are one of my favorite seed companies for this exact reason. Its hard to go wrong with anything in their catalog.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I agree. They have some new strains I wouldn't mind trying out as well. They are one of my favorite seed companies for this exact reason. Its hard to go wrong with anything in their catalog.
Aye they teamed up with Magnus genetics.i ran some wedlock testers years ago.they were his first attempt at making fem seeds.i got a male .lol.the females were dank as fuck.i was impressed.not a great yield though.you would b better off with AK.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Try 25 years straight and now abstaining, Mr.B.
Detoxing
Was making oatmeal the other day, got the water in the pan didn't even have the stove on, thru the oatmeal in while water was cold. When I realized I had to turn the stove on, the finished product was glueish.
LMAO
Say I hear we have a mutual friend, you seen Vet around at all? I have your Nepoji .
Oh do you?what u think?it's actually bodhi,s og Nepali x Goji f3 that I f2,d.we called em nepoji as the name was too long.lol.there was only a handful o people got the f1.i was one o them so I made f2 and vet runs a lot o bodhi shit and asked if I would send him some which I did.i,v not seen him about in a while though.

M

motz

Have not ran them as yet.
Too much gear not enough time and space.
Vet belonged to another club and he hasn't been there either, we used to do some horse trading, so to speak.
He's got quite a bit that I made also, good guy.
Long time no speak hope things have been well for you?
Take care

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Have not ran them as yet.
Too much gear not enough time and space.
Vet belonged to another club and he hasn't been there either, we used to do some horse trading, so to speak.
He's got quite a bit that I made also, good guy.
Long time no speak hope things have been well for you?
Take care
Yeah ok I suppose.i got diagnosed with a incurable disease of the peripheral nervous system which is pretty fucked up but other than that I'm not too bad.yourself?All been good in motz land?
See those Nepoji,you really should pop em.the best most tastey og phenoes i,v ever had came from those Nepoji.the female used was so fuckin terpy it tasted like shit hot shatter or low temp pressed rosin.plus it yeilded amazing,especially for an og.no one I gave that cut was able to run it and get it perfectly happy.it was very finnicky to bloom but well worth the effort.not one person who got the cut had anything to say other than it was super tastey.(except that it was hard to get completely right) there is easier to run phenoes in them though.i also used the male i used in the f2 to hit the gg4 clone which I called adhesive og. @Numbar4 ran some adhesives and found a absolutely belter of a phenoe.he sent me up some samples and one phenoes had the super over the top terpy like good shatter taste.he said it didn't yield great but with terps like that you can accept lower yields.unfortunately I gave too many away and only have a few of the Nepoji f2 and the adhesive beans left.i do still have 3/4 f1 Nepoji. I,'ll prob try to use em with the f2 and try to make more beans with it.same with the adhesives.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah ok I suppose.i got diagnosed with a incurable disease of the peripheral nervous system which is pretty fucked up but other than that I'm not too bad.yourself?All been good in motz land?
See those Nepoji,you really should pop em.the best most tastey og phenoes i,v ever had came from those Nepoji.the female used was so fuckin terpy it tasted like shit hot shatter or low temp pressed rosin.plus it yeilded amazing,especially for an og.no one I gave that cut was able to run it and get it perfectly happy.it was very finnicky to bloom but well worth the effort.not one person who got the cut had anything to say other than it was super tastey.(except that it was hard to get completely right) there is easier to run phenoes in them though.i also used the male i used in the f2 to hit the gg4 clone which I called adhesive og. @Numbar4 ran some adhesives and found a absolutely belter of a phenoe.he sent me up some samples and one phenoes had the super over the top terpy like good shatter taste.he said it didn't yield great but with terps like that you can accept lower yields.unfortunately I gave too many away and only have a few of the Nepoji f2 and the adhesive beans left.i do still have 3/4 f1 Nepoji. I,'ll prob try to use em with the f2 and try to make more beans with it.same with the adhesives.

Been meaning to ask. How do you like the gg4 clone? Just curious.

M

motz

Maybe these arent nepoji, these are gg4 x gojif3?
Any insight?

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Been meaning to ask. How do you like the gg4 clone? Just curious.
Honestly?I didn't find it anything over the top amazing.when I got the actual gg4 I already had a couple of cuts from gg4s1 phenoes and I rated those cuts higher than the actual glue cut.i only ran it a few times and let it go.its possible I didn't get the best out it I suppose but regardless of that the gg4 s1 cuts-or at least one of em-icome out better under the same conditions so it didn't make any sense to keep it.i don't really sell weed or shit so there was no need to keep it just coz it's hype helps get it sold.i,m not saying it was shite or anything,it was deffo dank but I didn't think it lived up to its hype and i just preferred the s1 cuts.
what u think of it?

Top Bottom