Banana cake with chocolate and walnutbiscuits 2

I have used cannabutter made by Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze x Jack Herer
Recipe :

Ingredients for the dough:
5 eggs
200 grams . crushed macaroons
120 grams . chocolate
120 grams . butter
zest of 1 lemon and 1 orange ( sprinkle them with sugar and let them stand in the refrigerator for 1 night )
120 grams . flour
1 tsp baking powder
vanilla
3 bananas
80 g brown sugar ( I use this molasses unrefined )
3-4 tablespoons cognac or brandy

Frosting and decorations:
100 grams . cream
100 grams . plain chocolate
20 grams . butter
1 banana
macaroons

Preparation:
* Beat the yolks with the white sugar cream. Add chocolate , vanilla , citrus peel and mix. Then add the butter and crushed macaroons . Finally, pour the flour mixed with baking powder , it turns a beat- up egg whites . Stir gently with a wooden paddle and not a mixer
* In a container with nonstick pour brown sugar and alcohol. Boil briefly. I recommend you on the dark sugar, as it is with a rich caramel flavor. Cut the bananas into thin long strips , circles or whatever you prefer. Caramelized them in a caramel sauce for 1 minute and remove from heat (I use this sauce with a little cognac or brandy and some water to water the cake :D). Allow them to cool slightly .
* Gently mix the bananas with the dough to prevent crushing. Spread bottom of baking dish with baking paper . Pour the dough and bake for about 35 - 40min . in a pre-heated to 180 * C oven . Leave to cool well before you pour the glaze .
* For the glaze , heat the cream, chocolate and butter. Stir until smooth.
* Pour slightly warm glaze and garnish with banana slices and macaroons .
and this ball in the center of the cake is a marble hash of this variety again :D

--------------------------------------------------AND ONE BONUS---------------------------------------------
APPLE PIE
pie.gif

Banana cake with chocolate and walnutbiscuits

For the dough :
500g flour
125g butter
1 cup powder chahar
1 teaspoon baking powder
100ml . milk
1-2 eggs

For the filling :
1.5 kilograms . green apples
40 grams . butter
100g sugar
100 ml . cognac
2 pinches of cinnamon
you can add 100 g . crushed walnuts or hazelnuts

Method of preparation:
* Butter and powdered sugar dough is broken . Add sifted flour and baking powder , mix until the oil absorb the flour and break the egg. Stir , pour the milk and stirred until homogeneous.
* The dough is kneaded by hand on a floured surface, leave it sit in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes , then , rolled out on a floured surface, shape into a circle and put in a pre- floured tray so as to cover the walls .
* Take about 1 /6 of the dough for decoration.
* The oil was heated in a pot and the sugar is allowed to caramelize * Apples are peeled and cut into large kupcheta and place in a lightly pokafeneliya caramel. Dot apples and sauté 10 minutes pour the cognac and sprinkle with cinnamon ( and nuts ) . Stir with a wooden spoon and spread over dough.
* Leave the dough is rolled and cut into strips , which are formed on the pie networks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drifting13

Drifting13

Looks wonderful but too much sugar for this diabetic. But I'm going to try making some canna-butter next harvest and see what I can make sugar free.

neverbreak

neverbreak

looks awesome bro! wouldn't mind chowin down on a slice of that just now. makin me hungry lookin at those pics.

neverbreak

Top Bottom