Banana Coffee and a couple Fruit Tella

• Thread starter Blazin73
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Blazin73

Blazin73

Hey there everyone . I wanted to start a new thread for my new grow. I recently bought a pack of Fruit Tella regs from Best coast genetics from Seedsherenow and I got a freebie 3 pack of Banana Coffee regs from California seed bank . Im wanting to cross the Banana Coffee with the Fruit Tella and also to breed it with itself . So im planning on saving a male Banana Coffee to do the cross with . I germinated all 3 with the paper towel method. 3 Banana Coffee and 2 of the Fruit Tella . I started to soak them on 4-5-2024 and all of them cracked fast . I plan on putting in the soil tomorrow on 4-8.

Banana coffee and a couple fruit tella
Banana coffee and a couple fruit tella 2
Banana coffee and a couple fruit tella 3
Blazin73

Blazin73

3 Banana Coffee and 2 Fruit Tella germinated. 100% successful germination. Heres day one. You cant see them but the seed is just above the soil. I have my Phlizon 100 watt LED at 90% positioned 22.5 inches above the cups in this 2x2x3 tent . Im using foxfarms Happy frog soil 75% , 13% perlite,12% vermiculite .
Looks like Ill need to learn how to set my date on my camera ;)

PHO00521
PHO00522
Last edited:
Bilber

Bilber

You had me at Coffee.....I'll pull up a chair and start rolling one if you don't mind.......or 2....maybe 7 8.......this might take a couple seconds.....I'll grab my bowl also!

Blazin73

Blazin73

Thanks for following along . It does sound tasty. The back round genetics sounded interesting .So lets see how it goes :)

BanCoffee
Blazin73

Blazin73

Day 5 and the babies are lookin healthy . Waiting on my GrowDots to come so I can transplant em. That will probably be Tuesday

PHO00526
Blazin73

Blazin73

Day 7 and just added 2 grms of Growdots to each cup as a top dressing as I am only using water . My first time using Growdots and Recharge. Im curious to see how this stuff works . All the babies are looking healthy . Im going to keep them in the cups for anouther week then Ill transplant them. Right now they are on 18/6 and at 80% power on the 100 watt LED which is 20 inches away from their tops . I reduced the power to 80% when I removed the grocery bag i was using as a greenhouse for those seedlings .

PHO00541
PHO00542
PHO00545
PHO00547
PHO00548
PHO00549
Bilber

Bilber

iI'm interested in the Growdot and recharge experiment......I think I've heard of both, but more with recharge.....I've never looked into it.....thank you for sharing your grow Blaz....

Blazin73

Blazin73

iI'm interested in the Growdot and recharge experiment......I think I've heard of both, but more with recharge.....I've never looked into it.....thank you for sharing your grow Blaz....
Everything lined up where I was to use this product I guess. I was on the fence about using this or using General Hydroponics .I ordered the General Hydroponics and for some reason fedex messed up and its still sitting in their warehouse somewhere. So I figured i would try these Growdots and Recharge. I been looking and it seems the only time this product goes wrong or works poorly is when the people dont follow the directions . Seems you have to use it in conjunction with the Recharge and I have seen a couple that have not . Its supposed to mixed 10 grams per gal of pot your using and I have seen logs where people try to use 75 grms in a 10 gal pot and they get deficiencies in their grow. So we will see how it works when the directions are followed and its used with the Recharge.

Bilber

Bilber

Fimming is more of a low stress vs. topping is high stress....removing leaves is low stress....as long as you don't overdo any training, high or low, the results will speak for themselves....always give them time to recoup from whatever injuries they may have incurred....beautiful structures in those girls!

Latest posts

Top Bottom