Banana Coffee and a couple Fruit Tella

• Thread starter Blazin73
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Blazin73

Blazin73

It seems like a good thing. The plants respond almost right away to it. I was surprised it was such a small amount per gal. at .25 teaspoon per gallon a bottle will last me a long time. I was told to use it every other watering.

Blazin73

Blazin73

Day 34 Trimmed off 4 major fan leaves off each plant that were blocking light to the lower canopy. Then I gave them a light foliar feed with water and superthrive .
Tomorrow I plan on trimming the two bottom nodes and tying em down a bit .
Looking healthy, bro!
Thanks MaryJaneMaster :)

PHO00612
Blazin73

Blazin73

Day 35 . I trimmed em up a bit and tied em down. Gave them a good watering with superthrive
2 more weeks of veg Ill switch it to flowering. Heres the picture right after I did the tying and then bout 6 hours later after they recovered.

PHO00614
PHO00621
Blazin73

Blazin73

Day 40 Gave them a watering with a light dose of Armor Si and trimmed some of the bigger fan leaves. Monday ill start the flowering

PHO00626
Blazin73

Blazin73

Day 42 . Today was the first day of flowering . I watered with a moderated dose of Armor Si . Raised the light on the canopy to 18 inches and turned up the light to 81. Now I have reduced its total light it receives Ill increase my PPFD . Ill do that by raising the light power 1 every two days for the next 40 days . I also will no longer be using any superthrive in the water. I read somewhere it has hormones that will cause stretching in the flowering of cannabis .

PHO00633
PHO00634
Bilber

Bilber

That Superthrive statement has me thinking.....I believe the hormone you speak of us for root development.....not any pgrs or stuff like that....I went down a 🕳 looking into Superthrive pros and cons.....I'll see if I can find it again.....it mentioned most ingredients, but also said some were not included....special ingredients?

Blazin73

Blazin73

That Superthrive statement has me thinking.....I believe the hormone you speak of us for root development.....not any pgrs or stuff like that....I went down a 🕳 looking into Superthrive pros and cons.....I'll see if I can find it again.....it mentioned most ingredients, but also said some were not included....special ingredients?
Yeah im not sure whats in there Bilber. It just something I been using with success for last 30 + yrs. There are 3 kinds of superthrive. Ive always used the original formula. I dont use it as the directions say. I only add one drop or two at most per gal and I only add it during the vegging.. I found this quote on and earlier post. " Superthrive contains synthetic Auxins, including NAA (1-naphthaleneacetic acid), which is not effective for leaf feeding. However, the roots benefit greatly from these synthetic auxins, allowing them to develop bigger and more robust root systems. This, in turn, leads to larger and healthier plants overall that can also boast bigger and hardier buds come harvest time. It's best to use synthetic auxins on the roots if you don't want your plant to stretch too much; however, those who enjoy stretchy plants may find foliar applications of auxins beneficial."
https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/using-superthrive-tips-and-advice.34651/

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Bilber

Bilber

That's pretty much what I found.....the article I read that I'm referring to was from the company themselves....but in essence, it reads the same.....another article I found says it's garbage....I use it for clone dipping....I cut the clone and put it in Superthrive solution until I'm ready to transplant....

I like using it for clones....does it work? I'll take my chances......

Top Bottom