• Tagged users None
Mainebuds69

Mainebuds69

ANY THOUGHTS ON WHATS UP? banana kush in a living,never seen red leaves b
Banana kush going south on me
Banana kush going south on me 2

I

Its420anytime

Banana kush is 60/40 indica sativa and your leaves look nothing like my amsterdam banana kush. Curious as to where your seeds came from.

Lots of info about your setup would help.
Type of nutes, water ph, type of medium, type of light.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Looks like it left for south a long time ago. I would bet the plant in the last pic has some soil pH issues. The others, as well.

Is this in soil? If so, buy yourself some decent, well-fortified soil, likely organic, and transplant them. Water properly.

Mainebuds69

Mainebuds69

Looks like it left for south a long time ago. I would bet the plant in the last pic has some soil pH issues. The others, as well.

Is this in soil? If so, buy yourself some decent, well-fortified soil, likely organic, and transplant them. Water properly.
The soil is roots organic, if you look in the back of pic i have some gelato in joes organics a deep dark green..My ph was fine but ill check again maybe a bad reading..but im not top feeding so nit very likely salts..roots usually carriera me six plus weeks these are 5 weeks old

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

The soil is roots organic, if you look in the back of pic i have some gelato in joes organics a deep dark green..My ph was fine but ill check again maybe a bad reading..but im not top feeding so nit very likely salts..roots usually carriera me six plus weeks these are 5 weeks old
I used Roots Lush last grow and the plants seemed to need more nutes in early flower, beyond what Lush can provide.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
ANY THOUGHTS ON WHATS UP? banana kush in a living,never seen red leaves bView attachment 1286285View attachment 1286286
Lime green says FEED ME , I think its too late for much recovery now but they needed more food weeks ago. I thinks that near the end those leaves will be pretty crispy.....I don't get recovery from leaves that have paled to that point this late in their cycle.....buds will be smaller but still harvestable

Top Bottom