Banana Kush week 3 - First grow ever, all good?

• Thread starter SM0k3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SM0k3

SM0k3

Both of these were planted at the same time, one is severely stunted, it fell over early on as a fresh seedling. I dont know if I should keep it or chuck it as a lost....new growth on it seems to look good just slooooow.

For the bigger girl I have no experience in growing so I'm just going natural with no LST just a a bit of tucking, not overly concerned with yield just a successful grow for now.

Using Green Rush Nutes 9-1.5-7 npk and she just got her first full dose 3 days ago. Am I missing anything or looks good? thanks

EDIT:
75-80f temps @ 55-60% RH -- currently in a 2x2x48 AC Infinity tent. wasnt sure if I was going to enjoy growing indoors so i bought small for now.

Banana kush week 3   first grow ever all good
Banana kush week 3   first grow ever all good 2
Banana kush week 3   first grow ever all good 3
Banana kush week 3   first grow ever all good 4

Last edited:
GerryOfDankzville

GerryOfDankzville

What ever happened to good old organic growing in soil? Once you try it you'll never go back to those overpriced salts made for "cannabis only". Best slogan to make millions ever thought of even though most brands are garbage with a few exceptions. Feed the soil not the plant Cheech! Cheers to build a soil and kis organics 👍

SM0k3

SM0k3

What ever happened to good old organic growing in soil? Once you try it you'll never go back to those overpriced salts made for "cannabis only". Best slogan to make millions ever thought of even though most brands are garbage with a few exceptions. Feed the soil not the plant Cheech! Cheers to build a soil and kis organics 👍
Growing these in Kellogg Organic soil, apparently the soil is shitty according to reviews but it was all i had laying around so I said why the hell not. Lacked Nitrogen but thats what the Nutes are for....LOL

If you have any recommendation for good organic soil for my future grow I'd love to hear. 😎

Looks good Smok. The runt will catch up quickly.

Thanks, and hope so been investing time into getting her fixed up.

Teslajuana

Teslajuana

I would give the smaller one about 1/4 gallon of a 6.4 ph’d nutrient solution at about 600ppm wait a few days to see if the darker green comes back in her leaves because she’s looking hungry to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom