Banana Kush x Bubba and Chocolate Chunk x Bubba

• Thread starter Boots Sugarleaf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Boots Sugarleaf

wanted to share some of my buddy's crosses. A private grower up in the hills made these crosses.

enjoy!

First two are Banana Kush x Bubba

second two are Chocolate Chunk x Bubba

banana_bubba.jpg
banana_bubba-1.jpg
chocolateChunkxbubba-1.jpg
chocolateChunkxbubba.jpg

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow!! Looking killer man! The BananaXBubba looks almost identical to my Banana OGX 88'G13HP. Hows the smells on them?

:sign0005:

S

SkyHi

Looks fucking delicious bro, Redding here i come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

B

Boots Sugarleaf

Wow!! Looking killer man! The BananaXBubba looks almost identical to my Banana OGX 88'G13HP. Hows the smells on them?

Thanks bro! Appreciate that!

I didn't grow these, I gifted the beans to a buddy for a test run indoors, he uses simple organics and soil and a single vertical thouie

smells are fantastic, I will try to describe em after I go to the spot again...they do look og-ish, but def not

Looks fucking delicious bro, Redding here i come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

I'm south of redding actually, glad you like bro!

C

CAPO

Ya...those look yummie!

I would love to taste test that BananaBubba.

:party0045:

B

Boots Sugarleaf

Ya...those look yummie!

I would love to taste test that BananaBubba.

:party0045:

no doubt, I can't wait, I never had it done indoors before, very stoked about it. I thought the growth might be unmanageable but it worked very well, outside they can get huge!

S

Surfr

There are some cuts of this stuff called Bunana going around a couple clubs... Someone mentioned that it might be Banana Kush x Bubba... Hmmm this makes me wonder now.. Plants look amazing bro!!

:character0180:

B

Boots Sugarleaf

There are some cuts of this stuff called Bunana going around a couple clubs... Someone mentioned that it might be Banana Kush x Bubba... Hmmm this makes me wonder now.. Plants look amazing bro!!

:character0180:

could be, only a very few made it out though and only very recently and this has only been called banana x bubba, but we all know clubs love to name stuff....

Looks really tasty! Thanks for sharing a look-see

thanks a lot! I appreciate it and thanx for looking!

B

Boots Sugarleaf

Mutant frostyness!!!

Beautiful :)

thanx bro, and frosty on its own, not bloom enhancers!

lots of big solid frosty nugs, little fan leaf

some trimmed bud shots coming soon!

B

bicycle racer

where did your friend get those seeds they of course had to be fems? they could likely be some of my seed stock i made a run of pre 98 bubba kush*banana kush about 2 years ago some were sold by elite genetics and some others elsewhere. those look more or less the same its a vigorous plant and yields well as pre 98 alone does not and of course quality is great. i still have a few of them left that did not get sent out.

B

Boots Sugarleaf

hey there, my buddy breeds in the hills around here, he makes all his crosses. if elite did make some of the same these, guaranteed!, are not his and not yours either. there are others I will be letting out soon, you will be seeing more great crosses on here soon enough! I have quite a few in the works, we like to run them all a time or three before passing them on to anyone else

edit: and not femmed

B

Boots Sugarleaf

and these beans have not been sold, all freebies so far! and for a while to come!

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

they smell like a REALLY sweet kush. Most favor the kush . But i have a few that are more the banana traits. And they smell of fruit more...

Top Bottom