Banana kush

• Thread starter GreenCross
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GreenCross

im looking for ANY information on banana kush. i haven't been able to really reasearch it on the net... so let me know if any1 has a reference on it. thx

B

bdawgburner

I have it in a cross ((banana og x Chemdog) x (bubba mist)) so I dont know if that will help you much. But ive been told it leans heavily to the banana og side. It doesnt have the banana smell, its more of a mix between og and bubba but it puts out some fat og style nugs that are more sativa than indica. It rings my bell for sure. Stays shorter like bubba with fat stems and close nodes but just packs on weight. Feeds moderately though I max out at around 1600 ppm in week 5-6 of 9 or 10 weeks. Ten is more of a stoney high but I like that a little better. Hope that helps. If you have any other ?s shoot me a pm.

B

bicycle racer

i have grown bannana kush 3 or 4 times its a good plant good yield good potency good bag appeal good smell and taste and easy to grow its not as potent as some ogs and the like. but i would grow it again happily imo.

G

GreenCross

thx guys im starting a banana grow and its my rookie so i need some help... any resources , references or just know-how is appreciated..

can-i-hit-it

can-i-hit-it

man ive heard alot about banana kush where can i find this strain in seed form and does it really smell and taste like bananas

P

Papa_kush

man ive heard alot about banana kush where can i find this strain in seed form and does it really smell and taste like bananas

All of the banana kush samples i've seen/smoked have been very high quality meds with very good taste but none of them smelled like bananas... just a really chalky, thick og musk IMO. Still great herb tho!

P

Papa_kush

i PASSED! Had my first day today...burned a humongous blunt last night...all is well in the world of kush...

Thanks farmerz!

Top Bottom