Banana Og Day 54 Led Coco Grow

• Thread starter cottageman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cottageman

cottageman

About a week and a half left and they are starting to finish off nicely. Was a bit worried that they weren't hardening but they are just a late finisher. There is definitely no lack of frost or odor on this strain either.
DSC03232
DSC03238
DSC03234
DSC03233
DSC03235
DSC03236

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Just a thought..It doesn't appear as though your scrog is working right..The idea was to weave the tops thru the net, exposing more lower bud sites until the net fills. I don't scrog anymore, since yield is not important anymore.
Your plant looks superior! genetics? I got burned in the S1 fiasco at GPS and have been after Oregon Kid's real genetics.

Erick31876

Erick31876

Looks good bro. I have been wanting to try banana og for a while now. I might have to look for some beans after the holidays

T

turtlehams

is this the same as the ghost? if im not mistaken the banana og is out of the ogers packs from ogrnkid correct? i just got my hands on a few packs of ogers f4 and another menthol line of ogers. are the ghost and the banana just possible phenos of the ogers?
thanks for the clarification
ham

cottageman

cottageman

Just a thought..It doesn't appear as though your scrog is working right..The idea was to weave the tops thru the net, exposing more lower bud sites until the net fills. I don't scrog anymore, since yield is not important anymore.
Your plant looks superior! genetics? I got burned in the S1 fiasco at GPS and have been after Oregon Kid's real genetics.
The scrog is mainly there to hold the branches up. These plants vegged way longer than I wanted so I needed the scrog so they would stand up and not just topple over as they grew

cottageman

cottageman

is this the same as the ghost? if im not mistaken the banana og is out of the ogers packs from ogrnkid correct? i just got my hands on a few packs of ogers f4 and another menthol line of ogers. are the ghost and the banana just possible phenos of the ogers?
thanks for the clarification
ham
I'm not sure on the origins. I got the cut from Purple City Genetics and it doesn't say on their site where they pheno hunted it from. They told me that it's almost a perfect mix of the ghost and Sagarmatha. my next run will be 2 or 3 different strains from seed :)

Top Bottom