Banana Split OG & Lizard King OG

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
hey the baba jus put in an order for some lizard king n banana split ney phenos i should be looking for when i pop these gems
Truly depends on what your preferences are and what flavors/high you desire...
The Lizard King is a great one to find a spot on OG Kush phenotype! But if you want a twist on the OG there are phenos that are shorter, chunkier and have a sweeter or different flavor. Realistically you have gotta smoke each pheno you harvest and then decide as that's the only way to choose:D
I could say keep your eyes peeled for the faster maturation or something but I don't have A Chosen pheno, I had the hardest time not keeping em all:)

But on the Banana Split the golf ball nuggets with longer internodal length will be Banana Split OG dom, while the longer nuggets and shorter, closer internode spacing will be showing the Banana off and it will have a different color green, should be more kelly green where the OG dom plants will most likely be a darker green and have much more OG smell to it. Clone everything you flower, you never know when you will stumble on something really special!

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Hell yes!
Did just that, not golden lion yet but here are the cuts I took tonight from the plants I will flip this week. 10+strains. Only the best will be kept.
DSCN2696

Thanks for sharing baba.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Nice, looks like me...I've always got cups around with diff males or females I'm not sure on yet and of course the untested too!
Enjoy the flowers to come MST!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Truly depends on what your preferences are and what flavors/high you desire...
The Lizard King is a great one to find a spot on OG Kush phenotype! But if you want a twist on the OG there are phenos that are shorter, chunkier and have a sweeter or different flavor. Realistically you have gotta smoke each pheno you harvest and then decide as that's the only way to choose:D
I could say keep your eyes peeled for the faster maturation or something but I don't have A Chosen pheno, I had the hardest time not keeping em all:)

But on the Banana Split the golf ball nuggets with longer internodal length will be Banana Split OG dom, while the longer nuggets and shorter, closer internode spacing will be showing the Banana off and it will have a different color green, should be more kelly green where the OG dom plants will most likely be a darker green and have much more OG smell to it. Clone everything you flower, you never know when you will stumble on something really special!
Really excited for mine to arrive Lizard and Banana by your explanation of the plants I need to print this off. Ibet I missed out on the freebies (berry) order a few days to early. Thats okay cuz I got the bad boys coming Thanks again and it looks delicious:cool:

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
anyone know if there are any banana, lizards, or rOarGe in stock w/ the bay?
All three of em are available! Just start a thread in the ORDER subforum in the THCBay section, state what kind and how many you want. There is a list of available seeds on the "How to Order thread in the THCBay forum, should be the first thread listed I think:)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Hello folks,

Just wanted to share a few pics with you, they r slightly fuzzy but convey the nitty gritty.

Banana Split OG is an Orgnkids Banana Ogerkush male x Tahoe OG clone.

Lizard King is related to above but secret pedigree....

take care and kush on!

IMG_03112.JPG
IMG_03032.JPG
IMG_02941.JPG
IMG_02891.JPG
IMG_02871.JPG
The 2 bottom pics are the Banana Split OG
Sure hope my Lizard is just as sweet !!!

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

beautiful plants baba! most outdoor i see sure doesn't look anything like that. from here they are looking pretty uniform too!!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
beautiful plants baba! most outdoor i see sure doesn't look anything like that. from here they are looking pretty uniform too!!
Thanks Mr. Powers! There are about 3 or 4 main phenos it seems. A darker green one that is leafier and smells more like mom and seems more indy with a pinch shorter and stouter structure. And the shorter, banana split dom one that has skinner leaves that yellow and the nugs aren't as leafy and smell like a blend of banana og and og and they ripen sooner.
Than I see a really tall one that has similar nugs to the one I described right before this one and also a tall tall one with greener, indy, leafier nugs that are prob the latest to ripen. All in all, I found 1-2 that are gonna replace my LKOG that I keep alive...:D Just gotta run em indoors to see...

Excellent Job Baba! I really need to get an outdoor grow going next season. I need to get in on this action lol.
Thanks dirk:cool: Def need to get on natures timer;)

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
nice bro, im runnin these with the FBK here soon!
Got 3 nice phenotypes heading into midflower of the FBK, all look to be yielders as far as structure and a vigorous kick start into flower over some other varietals ;)

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I
Got 3 nice phenotypes heading into midflower of the FBK, all look to be yielders as far as structure and a vigorous kick start into flower over some other varietals ;)

I have 3 phenos of FBK in flower tooooo!!!! :)

outwest

BUBBAKUSHKID

BUBBAKUSHKID

Is the banana ogers you talk of from seed?
Was it from the cali connection drop at seeds direct ?

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Baba ya got the touch on those outdoor pic's lovely

BUBBAKUSHKID

BUBBAKUSHKID

I meant to say Cali KUSH not Cali connection ........I belive there were og s1s,buba s1s ,and the banana og...did you get a male from the banana og beans? Or force a female to make pollen ??

Top Bottom