>>> Banana Split OG <<<

• Thread starter sky high
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sky high

sky high

First round of cuts taken. Gonna toss these into 12/12 and start the clock on the sexing process so these don't get too large. By the time I see roots I should be seeing some action on the M/F front.

c'mon tits and ass.....:D

420alldaze

420alldaze

hey sky high, lookin good. hope you find some keepers. 42o

sky high

sky high

2 confirmed (killed) males so far....pretty sure 2 others are gonna be girls...1 undetermined...

Gonna have to wait a few days to make the final call on these last 3 'cus we watered everything well and took off for the weekend..

FYI....the clones I took from all 5 plants rooted very quickly/vigorously even if I did have to end the lives of a few of em that were males.

I'll do more updates once some flowers start to appear!

s h

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
2 confirmed (killed) males so far....pretty sure 2 others are gonna be girls...1 undetermined...

Gonna have to wait a few days to make the final call on these last 3 'cus we watered everything well and took off for the weekend..

FYI....the clones I took from all 5 plants rooted very quickly/vigorously even if I did have to end the lives of a few of em that were males.

I'll do more updates once some flowers start to appear!

s h
That sounds awesome sky high! Hoping you get 3 out of 5 ladies:D

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

wassup sky . just tuned and the adies are looking great. got my seat bro.

sky high

sky high

Not the end I'd hoped for.....

Looks like 4 are male...1 is female....so no real selection possible...we'll just see what she is/how she smells/smokes and go from there...

the positive side is that I took 4 cuts from her and all of 'em rooted....

hopefully...she is THE one...LOL

sky high

sky high

You can bet I'll be poppin the others, baba. Gonna have to wait to clear out the stable a bit first...and yes...to also see if this one lone ho' might know how to party and get down and dirty.....

it ain't over til the last male tries to bust a nut....you can bet on that.

s h

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Wondering if there's a smoke report on her if she taste like banana?
She tastes like a Banana taffy/tangyness added to OG...It's really hard to describe, but not as fruity as u might be imagining, it's fruitier than straight OGK but has a cool note too it, fwiw
Maybe I'll see to it that someone who is better at describing em does a report...

sky high

sky high

Nono 049 Large e mail view
Topped 10 days into 12/12.......and definitely starting to bud up....

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
She tastes like a Banana taffy/tangyness added to OG...It's really hard to describe, but not as fruity as u might be imagining, it's fruitier than straight OGK but has a cool note too it, fwiw
Maybe I'll see to it that someone who is better at describing em does a report...
Don't you think It really takes some one special to do a smoke report ? I would say taste fantastic! got incrediblly high and now I have to go :eek::confused:o_O Wake up!:)

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Nice to see how your plant is doing, it looks like it will be a nice bush that will be full of buds.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Nice work sky high, she will provide some dense nuggets of banana spiced OG!! Been smoking a lot of her lately, she has a flavor and high that keeps me coming back:D

Top Bottom