Bananna Og Kush

• Thread starter joshadelph
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
joshadelph

joshadelph

Just got some Bananna Og Kush seeds from a friend, I have smoked it before and it is great, very "kushy" and has a amazing cbd content. My question is if anyone has any tips of growing kush's like this? I have never grown a kush and was wondering if there is any little things that they seem to love, just looking to get a edge on it

JAWS

JAWS

man what a great find, hope you thanked your friend big time..
grow it:rasta:

joshadelph

joshadelph

Yeah, he is a real nice kid, gave me some of his own stuff called " raspberry sherbert" which is amazing, tastes and smells so much of raspberries, and is done in 8 weeks on the dot! He gave me 7 seeds of the OG, 4 are the OG and 3 are the OG X Pandora's Box so im pretty pumped to pop them

rawman

rawman

Who's the breeder I have Banana OG from MarkCastle 8 seeds left n a male n a female to make f2s

joshadelph

joshadelph

I have no idea, they are seeds from his breeding project, I do not know where they are orig. from but I have seen and smoked it a few times and it is def. kush

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
elite was the one that did the banana og and double dipped banana og

joshadelph

joshadelph

I should be popping it tonight if all goes well, he is a lover of rare genetics, so im sure it is from elite, or a descendent of those lines

rawman

rawman

Elite did also do one but elite and mark where bestfriends and I believe if elite worked this first he wouldnt sell it. Thats what he said about other ELITE gear he has, he wont sell because that was elite project I think I read he will sell his own. He has a sick bubba line.

F

FoCo

elite was the one that did the banana og and double dipped banana og

Do you know if this is where the "Banana Kush" clone that has been going around the Cali and CO dispensaries came from? I was lucky enough to stumble upon it and its my absolute favorite plant to grow... I'd really like to know what it actually is.

Far from dialed in tester-
picture.php

Dialed in vega-
picture.php

joshadelph

joshadelph

looks alot different than the OG banana that I have seen, looks amazing, but different

D

dogsnob

bannana og was made by bubbakushkid aka cali kush seed company its a ghost og kush x sagamartha 60 / 40 mix i beleive yeilds pretty good for a og and is a very nice strain there were seeds sold of the strain a few years back at sboo

joshadelph

joshadelph

thanks for the info, i appreciate it alot. I have to ask him where he got them from. The other seeds were the og banana X pandora's box

D

DrGreenGenes

I grew the Colorado "BananaKush" for a number of harvests....the exactly, clone-only gene is still alive in some of my patients gardens. It very much resembles Afgoo... Received a 4th place honorable mention at the 2009 Colorado Medical Harvest Cup in Fort Collins with one plant grown with Earth Juice nutes in a coco-based soil blended medium. The pheno I know so well finished in 8-9weeks...reeked of Banana and changed some wicked kushy colors. By far, it is one of my favorite strains ever. Not sure it's origin, nor it's true lineage. Crossing it with some Subcool gear was a great choice. Pandora's BananaBox. Yum

joshadelph

joshadelph

the pandora banana box is amazing, it gets super earthy/banana tastes with a funky smell that will over take a room. it has such a good taste and a heavy thick smoke and a very high cbd content. I love the stone that it has, leaves you locked yet aware

rawman

rawman

Haha funny I read Mark Castles line of Banana OG is based off ORGNKIDS line so theres the new story. That sounds real though.

motta-tokka

motta-tokka

Growing it now and I like it so far. Roots easy and grows nice and big. Also took good to supercropping. Starting to flower her now so I dont know the end result.. but so far shes got my vote. Yes its from orggnnkid

F

FoCo

I grew the Colorado "BananaKush" for a number of harvests....It very much resembles Afgoo... Yum
Yessss! But I kept the BK and let the Afgoo go due to structural differences... the flowers definitely fill the same niche and even look very similar... and coincidentally I just lit the first dose from my last afgoo harvest :rasta: ha!

H

headdiemeddie42

couple tips all my elite kushes love the kelp, yucca n castings in veg, heavy organic K source towards the end- (think meta K or ur own better one) in late flower, i never over water too much they like it fairly warm n dry, like raw source of phosphoorus like curshed rocks at the very bottom for example, heavy foliar feeding with fungal teas, and are cal mag whores, they reeally respond well to mollases n really get super dense if u hit em well with good quality guanos- the aearthy musky taste really comes out best in soil this is only my 2 cents hope it helps

Top Bottom