Bangkok Betty

• Thread starter Chiba
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billygoat

Billygoat

I bet that BB is some fire man.. as for the Godzuki, I remember reading somewhere that the buds were gigantic but super leafy.. is this what your trying to work on BG?

I'll be working on Godzuki V2 this fall and winter. I'm looking at some mothers now, but will have the father this winter. When I switch back to the Bangkok Betty and other sativa's. Since Disco Pete is the father. I do a full open pollination with everything and is save's me time. Godzuki V2 will be a different make up with a different mother but same father. Will increase yield and reduce leafy buds.

I hate to Hi Jack this thread, so i'll just say this. If you want more info. Just pm me, or I will post a thread in a little while down the road.
Take care,
BG

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
tk

damn bro shes a beast

looks liks a few pistils im wonderin if she started flowerin

id love to hear a smoke report on this pure thai anyone

1luvbigherb

P

Pistil Pete

I recently received a sweet gift pack with about 15 Bangkok Bettys inside. With my limited space, there's no way i can run these girls inside. They'll be run outdoor in the spring. I hope they'll be able to finish before our early frost/shitty weather up here.
Damn, that won't be until a year from now. Oh well, in a year look for the battle of Bangkok Betty vs. the Evil Northeast Winter

Billygoat

Billygoat

Boy! You landed a sweet gift for sure. Those haven't been around since 2003 or 2004. I don't know who gifted them to you, but that was a nice person. Next run will be ready for this up coming year. Lots of new sativa's also. Check out Texas Kids grow on her. Man, she was getting hugh on him. Very nice plant he had.

She does very well outdoors and in the sun. She can be run indoors, but training her and double topping is a must. If your growing her in a area that get's cold. Please plan ahead and have a jimmy rigged hot house ready. That will be the only way you will be able to truely finish her and get the maxium yield out of her and the full flavor. Not telling you how to grow, but pointing out this girl takes longer to finish and if snow is on the way or cold weather. You will need some type of hot house for her to finish.
best of luck
BG

Top Bottom