Bank was robbed in Tacoma with me in it!!!

• Thread starter Boogi3Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Boogi3Man

Boogi3Man

Today I was in my local keybank branch with my 8 month year old dog and a masked gunman entered and held the bank up!! I got a gun right in my face and was ordered to the ground ! The guy only got away with very little cash and I'm sure he is gonna get swooped on by TPD! The bank teller managed to get three tracers into the amount he grabbed ! Fuck man I'm still in shock ! What a Friday

Boogi3Man

Boogi3Man

My dogs about 8 months old :) my old roommate is the bank manager and she's super cool with and they also kinda have a open policy when it comes to dogs . Most banks wouldn't let you go near the front door with your dog but this branch it's super cool !! I had about 1400 cash on me and I also had my c2 taser in my pocket . Normaly my dog barks at every everyone but I think he sensed my feelings during this! I'm happy he didn't jack me cuz Might of tased his ass !! From what my friend says they GPS his location through the trackers and there are 2 suspects in custody

Boogi3Man

Boogi3Man

Here is a pic of boogie

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
One time long ago,we were sitting in a pizza parlor really baked, cops burst in and held us at gunpoint suspected of bank robbery .
We matched the description of a hold up that just happened. We're let go, had to go smoke again, scared straight.

K

kolah

One time long ago,we were sitting in a pizza parlor really baked, cops burst in and held us at gunpoint suspected of bank robbery .
We matched the description of a hold up that just happened. We're let go, had to go smoke again, scared straight.

Cops in a pizza shop? Shit man, all the donut joints must have been closed.

Stupid fuckin' pigs.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Boogie I am glad you and your pup are safe.

However I must ask that you not bring your dog everywhere. I am deathly allergic to dogs and would have had to walk right out of that bank if your dog was in there. Its rough enough being around people who own dogs as the hair and dander are almost always over the owner, and that is enough to cause me to react. So please have a little consideration for others around you and leave your dog at home when going out in public.

Sorry this went off topic, but I think its a simple thing lots of people overlook and I wanted to put that out there to everyone.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Boogie I am glad you and your pup are safe.

However I must ask that you not bring your dog everywhere. I am deathly allergic to dogs and would have had to walk right out of that bank if your dog was in there. Its rough enough being around people who own dogs as the hair and dander are almost always over the owner, and that is enough to cause me to react. So please have a little consideration for others around you and leave your dog at home when going out in public.

Sorry this went off topic, but I think its a simple thing lots of people overlook and I wanted to put that out there to everyone.

I'm very allergic to animals too, but I know better than to ask the rest of the planet to accommodate my issue. Stop whining and get some Allegra.

Seriously, you think your allergy trumps the blind girl with her seeing eye dog? Think again!

ttystikk

ttystikk

I'm very glad you are okay, I'm also glad they caught the guys so quickly. That your taser and your money stayed in your pocket is very fortunate, as well. All in all, a good ending!

BTW, I have been recently reminded just how intelligent our pets can be. I left my dog at a friend's house while we went out to dinner. Everyone thought someone else had put him in the house, but we must have forgotten. My dog realized that the house was empty and logically enough decided to walk home. It was 4.5 miles across town! He was waiting for me when I got home... That's intelligence, loyalty and problem solving on a level higher than a lot of people I know!

Boogi3Man

Boogi3Man

I'm very sorry to hear about your allergies smoking gun .. I'm working at socializing my dog at the moment so taking him with me is training regiment so I can get him certified for a service dog . I have PTSD bad from a car wreck that almost claimed my life a few years ago and having a therapy dog has really helped me in many ways ! And I think me having my dog with me at y bank just might of saved my life / or at the least saved me from being robbed ! :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom