bannana man grows the dank

• Thread starter bannana man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

British_Hempire

Nice, I'm gonna have to come sample that Kush when it;s bone, see if it tastes like the one I loved back in 06.

How are the chem 91s coming along?

C

cheesyblues

bro the pink kush is looking sic bro it looks like me got the keeper wahoo lol nice work nanna

B

bannana man

ill take pics of the chems tonight again there is one clear winner (A),ill take pics of both ,one is not likeing the heavy feed regime iam giveing them both have that chem smell but (A) being the stinky one

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
That looks killa bman. CAnt wait to see your chems.

B

British_Hempire

ill take pics of the chems tonight again there is one clear winner (A),ill take pics of both ,one is not likeing the heavy feed regime iam giveing them both have that chem smell but (A) being the stinky one

Yeah, the one I have hates feeding, very touchy on the nutes, hope you find a keeper, cos I don't like the finickyness of the one I have, smells like chem tho.

B

bannana man

heres the Chemdog 91 s1 ,this is the smellier one labelled (A)

DSC 0400
DSC 0401
B

bannana man

heres the other chem labelled (B) the smell is there on this one but very very light

DSC 0403
B

bannana man

heres some cheese boy buy dank dairy ,this strain is not cheesey shame really because my mates pheno is really cheesey ,so simular to the cheese cut ,,,this pheno is berry like i can smell black wine gums very sweet ,the buds are dense with a solidness when squeezed also really orange hairs which stand out ,

DSC 0403
DSC 0404
DSC 0409
DSC 0405
DSC 0406
DSC 0407
DSC 0408
B

bannana man

heres some pics of pinequeen,cheese xagent orange,la con,mantis,and mago haze more picks soon

DSC 0426
DSC 0432
DSC 0436
DSC 0412
DSC 0417
T

TheKingsOf420

Thats what I'm talking about..... Sick pics Bannana man..... I can almost smell them from here.....

C

coldnorth

cant belive i missed this thread, nice grow mate :) been drooling some for sure!

B

bannana man

kalishnapple tropicanna
kalishnapple 2
jacks cleaner
jack herrer

DSC 0409
DSC 0410
DSC 0411
DSC 0418

Latest posts

Top Bottom