Method Smoked : Beaker Glass Bong

APPEARANCE

(insert photo here where possible)

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : bannana, kushy
Associated smells of bud : sweet, vanilla

TASTE

Dominant flavour : Bannana flavor w/ kush in the background
Associated flavours : it's a light sweet bannana flavor just like it smells but only after properly curing.

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)10 was very smooth and burned clean, had very good lung expansion and kick to it.
- cough factor? : yes/no I don't cough but, definitely has enough kick on it

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body 40%head/60%body
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)9 definitely has some kick from the kush cross as well as having a very sweet bannana flavor.
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit)1.5-2 hours
Use : Daytime/Bedtime I can function during the day on it but if your having some pain or trouble sleeping you can definitely get put to sleep if you smoke a bit more.
Munchies? : yes/
-----------------------------------------------------

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity (x) - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon (x) - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti (x)

floral (x) - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - menthol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy (x) - loam () - dirt () - musty (x) - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

I liked this strain a lot, at first I wasn't too impressed because it had the kush kick but the flavor was bland, but give it another 3-4 weeks curing and damn you got bomb ass bannana flavor and kush aftertaste and kick.

Bannanaog1
Bannanaog2
Bannanaog3
Bannanaog4
C

COCannabis

looks like a beautiful plant...i've had banana kush, wonder if it's the same...

TortureKill

TortureKill

Great report! Who produced these seeds?

Ive been looking for some banana kush seeds for a while anyone have an idea of where these could be scoredD? Neone still breeding this strain?

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

Not sure if they are the same, I was wondering the same thing myself, it's cause I've always heard the one I have being called Bannana OG Kush instead of Bannana Kush. I'd assume they are the same herb does it look and taste like my descriptions? this particular one was not done from seed, it was a clone I got from a friend.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I got some ssed stock of the Banana OG but not sure if it`s the same as the Banana Kush going around .Stuff in this report seems like the same stuff.I always have problems with bud rot in the top cola if not very careful so haven`t been growing it for awhile.

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

although I haven't had probs w/ bud rot, it definitely is possible w/ the dense flowers she puts out.

motta-tokka

motta-tokka

I am growing her now and shes a bit stretchy but looks very promising. Mine is the orgnkid banana og kush. Not sure how many versions there are but hopefully mine has that nice taste and smell. Always up for beautiful strains, or tasty ones.

Great report thank you. I will keep the cure in mind.

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

hey motta, did you finish up that bannanna? how'd it come out? same characteristics?

J

jayrock2580

I grew out 2 ten packs of mark castles banana. Wasn't bad but honestly more of a mild smoke. I have a higher tolerance and it just wasn't what needed.

T

theryansicle

i just found one ripe seed in a pick up of banana OG i got from a local dispensary. curious to pop this one for fun and see if it comes out banana or a mix. was a top shelf $60 eigth here in norcal, best out of the three times i've had it, smells like straight banana peels and tastes sweet and kushy.

chadkush

chadkush

Would like to get the bk. Any seeds avaible yet? If not where could we find it at?

A

Arkyog

Well I tell u if they r good 37 to 45 day flower time this is a cool site new here not to computer savvy

Top Bottom