Bannana Smack...Over unity!

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Phate_

I've been researching the BK, the BOG & the Banana OGer a bunch lately...verifying some cuts I'm being gifted. But, in my research I've yet to find anything that discerns the BK from the BOG. Both lineages are listed as Triple OG Kush x Sensi Banana (ran for 1 calendar year only). So, do you think possibly the mysterious Sensi Banana was renamed? ...or do you think the BOG & BK are one in the same?

I havent received my cut of each yet...but I'm very curious to see if the BK & the BOG are the same.

homebrew420

homebrew420

So we are still currently running 2 different females. Both WREAK of cheesy funk! The one is more of fruity smells and cheesy/fruity sweetness. The other smelled of turpentine in flower but seems to loose much when dried. Another run will tell us for sure. I'm sure Outwest will get in here and give his opinion as he has sampled a few times I think.
They were all very vigorous and a dream to grow. Will post some newer picts when they are far enough along to show what she has to offer. Yield is great on the #1 the #2 Turpentine lower yield and lower calyx/leaf ratio. I will have samples soon enough and will report again.
And BG maybe a Bx would do some good. It is a nice commercial selection for us. Thanks again. If I can be of any more help you know where to find me.

Peace

homebrew420

homebrew420

Phate, the Banana cuts you speak of are in no way related to this "Banana." This one is a seed sister of the E-32 Trainwreck. To be honest if what we ran for years as Banana Kush was in my eyes not worth growing. Large, sweet, slightly yeasty(banana esters similar to that of a fine Belgian style Wit beer) flowers, tha in the end seemed fluffy and of lower wiet than one would expect. PM loves that bitch as well. Huge flowers though. I got one that ended up almost the size of a football! Hope that helps.

Peace

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I'm sure Outwest will get in here and give his opinion as he has sampled a few times I think.

Peace

Good memory! Definitely cheesy. Did not find it especially potent. How is it different then the Tutankamen? I think I had the banana smack #3, but that may have been the bruce banner #3.

outwest

psilobuds

psilobuds

sounds like a decent cross mate, hafta love banana flavour! how's the over unity work? must have dropped an extra seed in there, yeah?

homebrew420

homebrew420

Psilo not a whole lot of Banana flavor really, sweet and fruit and cheese. Big yields. The over unity is from a set of twins out of a seed.

Outwest we are not running the #3 any longer because of that and a few other issues

peace

iCultivate

iCultivate

Sweet fruit and cheese smell? Sounds like an interesting combination. Think I might go get myself a bite to eat now. :D

psilobuds

psilobuds

Psilo not a whole lot of Banana flavor really, sweet and fruit and cheese. Big yields. The over unity is from a set of twins out of a seed.

Outwest we are not running the #3 any longer because of that and a few other issues

peace

ah bugger, that's a shame. on the other hand, hard to complain about big yields. ahhh gotcha, twins. cool mate not too often you get more than ya put down!!

homebrew420

homebrew420

Outwest thanks for posting. The #2 and #1 are being dropped but I have cuts. I will post a pict of the #2. stange flower structure and resin everywhere. little low on the Calyx to leaf ratio though. I will have to give her another smoke and see what I think. it has been too long.

Peace

Billygoat

Billygoat

Thanks for posting all the info HB420. Glad to see you got a couple of nice girls. Sorry, to hear you didn't get one leaning on the mother side of the smell. Like someone already posted and I think it was you HB420. I need to do a back cross to the mother and force more of the mother genes and trails in there and more of the OE out. Even though, some of the OE is from the same genes in a way.

Any ways, thanks for the info and report. I'll have to get a replacement mother. Since, I lost mine to broad mites and do another back cross or two. Glad to hear the weight was there and the resin. That's a good sign. Take care and keep up the great job. Enjoy that smoke and take care.
Later,
BG

homebrew420

homebrew420

So here is a pict of our #2, or 12, seeded in all her glory! Smells of paint thinner and hash.? Yeah BG yield is there to be sure. Truly. the flavor could use some improvement a Bx1 might do the trick and if there is ANYTHING I can do to help you out in any way don't hesitate to ask.
Oh and I still run the Oriental Cheese. Oh my f'ing Gosh that is the best tasting herb on the planet, sweet side of flava! Keeps us laughing and giddy all damn day.
P6130055

here is one with seeds
P6130052

Thanks again

Peace

Top Bottom