Banned from rollitup, lol...

• Thread starter DeJaVu Seeds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DeJaVu Seeds

DeJaVu Seeds

Hello everyone. I am a seed producer in Tennessee. I produce hemp seeds for CBD farmers. I decided to look around invalid.com a while back, and ended up posting three posts that had to do with genetics and strain preservation. Today, apparently, I am banned due to spam?

Oh well, if they are this immature, I am better off here. :)

DeJaVu Seeds

DeJaVu Seeds

when is TN going to get with the program and change some laws around here??? Hi There...

That is a good question. I think that the popularity of CDB oil will eventually make people more open to the idea of using the plant. Also, smoking the hemp flowers is relaxing and it does not cause a positive drug test (in most people). Time is ticking. Patience

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Hello everyone. I am a seed producer in Tennessee. I produce hemp seeds for CBD farmers. I decided to look around invalid.com a while back, and ended up posting three posts that had to do with genetics and strain preservation. Today, apparently, I am banned due to spam?

Oh well, if they are this immature, I am better off here. :)
Welcome to the farm, talk with logic on seed sales etc, just don’t advertise on forum.

DeJaVu Seeds

DeJaVu Seeds

Welcome to the farm, talk with logic on seed sales etc, just don’t advertise on forum.
I'm not here to sell anything, I just like learning new tactics reading up on other's experiences.

There are some genetics I am keen to aquire though. Is there a forum where members can trade small samples of seeds?

None of the seed banks have what I am looking for.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
I'm not here to sell anything, I just like learning new tactics reading up on other's experiences.

There are some genetics I am keen to aquire though. Is there a forum where members can trade small samples of seeds?

None of the seed banks have what I am looking for.
Breeders lounge is where u wanna look brother . Many others have threads that may peek your interest

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Wish I would have seen that. That chump got me blocked and shit a few months back on there
LoL Only reason I found out is I joined some other yahoo cannabis site(I think it was pollen chuckers or something) and there he was there with an intro thread with his same followers.
He is such an idiot, selling seeds through a pay pal account in the south :D

Srenots

Srenots

LoL Only reason I found out is I joined some other yahoo cannabis site(I think it was pollen chuckers or something) and there he was there with an intro thread with his same followers.
He is such an idiot, selling seeds through a pay pal account in the south :D
who is hiessen ? .....never heard of him, is he here as well? keep hearing bad things about him

Top Bottom