Banner 1.0 ## La Sunshine

• Thread starter FiveAM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FiveAM

FiveAM

Dark Matter f2 was made by JAWS?

I think I'm getting something confused, on seedfinder.eu you can see that Dark Matter was made by KOS. On Darkhorse's website it says Bodhi made Dark Matter F2.

Last edited:
FiveAM

FiveAM

@JAWS made it

Ok now I see it.

DARK MATTER
mother===chem soda cut {Chemdog D bx3}
father===starfighter f1 {tahoe alien}

peace;)

Jaws Gear - Dark Matter F2
This strain should give you the grower a fairly easy plant to maintain while offering very nice buds with plenty of crystal and stickiness. Stature will be solid some staking may be needed as the buds do get chunky.

Flowering Time: 9 - 10 weeks
Genetics: Chem Soda F1 x Starfighter {Tahoe Pheno)
Strain Type: 30% Indica - 70% Sativa Dom

FiveAM

FiveAM

20150220 175228

DARK GAMMA#3 IS NOW ZERO DARK 30?

ZERO DARK 30

Last edited:
DarkHorse CO

DarkHorse CO

Breeder
Dark Matter f2 was made by JAWS?

I think I'm getting something confused, on seedfinder.eu you can see that Dark Matter was made by KOS. On Darkhorse's website it says Bodhi made Dark Matter F2.

Yes this is JAWS Dark Matter f2 our site had a typo listing bodhi but that has been corrected... was not aware of a KOS version. Just want to be clear on what we used.. JAWS

DarkHorse CO

DarkHorse CO

Breeder
also yes we renamed the zero dark 30 because again there was already a strain named it I was not aware of.... A good one too im told so... we sold the strain in the already printed packs we had with "zero dark 30" on them but changed the name on the site....

I know this is super confusing and stupid but im really not into biting people work or strain names, so we changed it and will most def search high and low before we bring a name to print shop next time... Id rather look stupid for changing strain name than be a dick for stealing one

FiveAM

FiveAM

Good looking out man, appreciate your pics and response. Please don't take my direct comments like I was coming at you or nothing.

I respect your spot and what you do, hell I've gotten 6 packs of seeds , I hope that tells ya something. Any time getting seeds the way we{I} do is a little edgy, so I think I came off a bit direct. My bad.

Looking forward to these seeds and these ones as well

20150225 200930
Bill Murry

Bill Murry

also yes we renamed the zero dark 30 because again there was already a strain named it I was not aware of.... A good one too im told so... we sold the strain in the already printed packs we had with "zero dark 30" on them but changed the name on the site....
^^^^^@covertchem ^^^^^

CannaBidz

CannaBidz

Your looking for 3 finger fat rounded leaves in early veg.. that is the bb3 pheno.

this is a pic of a bb3 in veg also
View attachment 489383

Hey Does anybody have a good banner Male #3 Pheno... I have a beautiful mother, but I have ordered 3 seed packs still looking for an awesome male to breed from, just need some pollen, most of my males have some leaves on the skinny side, can't seem to find that fat leafed boyfriend for my momma....

Latest posts

Top Bottom