Baphomet budshots - Super Silver x Blockhead * A Frosty Originals Production *

• Thread starter fractal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractal

fractal

I have created the Beast in the form of a plant. This is a hybrid of a Super Silver Haze female and a Blockhead male. The haze is featued in the Mr Nice forums in my thread here

- A grow from start to finish. The males are lost, but left us with some award winning genetics.

Baphomet a.k.a The Beast pulled together a stunning combination of haze and blueberry genetics into a stout plant with not much leaf and plenty of resin crusted buds of the dense, sticky, purple hued type. The Blockhead dominated bud structure, resin output and half the flavor. The Super Silver Haze gives it its structure and profile, cola development and the other half of the flavor. This cut of Super Silver by itself is very speedy, almost cocaine like and with a sweet but slightly bitter orange peel flavor that is like the scotch whiskey of buds. It's a little untamed and the Blockhead adds the needed sweetness to balance the flavors. The finished product is so much more than the two on their own and these plants blended together exceptionally well.

It flowers pretty long still as the haze makes it a 10 week strain. This plant was pulled around 60 days+ and lacks nothing, but could have become even a little danker if left to flower 10 days longer. The clones grow slowly in veg, a bit strange and do not stretch a lot in flower which is a bit stranger. There are a lot more seeds to be grown, this is the first one and already I am impressed enough to keep it. All the time it takes is most definitely worth the wait as I am reaching for Baphomet nugs now before anything else I have at the moment when i need to get seriously medicated. The indica potency is tooth-numbing and painkilling, given serious legs and a heady high to go with from the Super Silver.

Baphomet
Baphomet 2
Baphomet 3
Lucifer throne
fractal

fractal

The mother whore of the Beast, Super Silver Haze OG Temple Haze cut.

Oghaze
Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Wow! Looks beautiful and the effect sounds killer. You plan on letting any beans loose??

true grit

true grit

Just want you to know after checking that SSH thread the other day, im 100% sold on scooping some MNS SSH to fuck around with....looking great on both bro.

fractal

fractal

I am straight telling you guys this is a special one! I'm smoking OG, and the OG Temple haze lately and Baphomet takes it to another level while barely even dry yet. I am prescribed morphine daily for chronic pain and I feel the effect of this bud on top of the morphine.

I guess the logical thing to do is grow out more of the seeds I made, finding another keeper female plant and a studly male to make the first inbred generation. That is what I would be putting out, possibly if it turns out really dank. I could also take the route of finding a male plant in the rest of the original Blockhead seeds that I have and backcross this clone to the Blockhead again. That is probably what I will end up doing, because Blockhead has superior male genes in it already and would shorten the flowertime possibly.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
that shit looks straight fucking dank

Latest posts

Top Bottom