Barcelona - Hash Plant Haze

• Thread starter AquaLabTech
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
These are some old photos of a Hash Plant Haze grow I had in Barcelona.

The seeds originally came from Shantibaba. The seeds were given to 2 brothers in Valencia, Spain many years ago when Shanitbaba brought 2 kilos of seed plus a few personal seeds to give away to the Spanish growers to help start the Spanish Marijuana Movement.

They found this Pheno and then passed it to my friend Gavi in Barcelona.

This Hash Plant Haze has been taken to AMS and is called HP-13 by THSeeds and some other names by other seed banks.

This is the same plant that THSeeds entered as HP-13 in the Cannabis Cup a few years ago.

Aqua Lab Tech

Jc photos 154
Jc photos 173
Jc photos 180
Jc photos 182
Jc photos 189
Jc photos 193
Jc photos 197
Barcelona   hash plant haze 8
Barcelona   hash plant haze 9
Barcelona   hash plant haze 10
B

bannana man

nice pics mate ,,so how do you rate this strain on taste ?

7rayos

Hell, didn't know about that SB's visit to Spain, 2kg of seeds! i was away from the country at the time, damn my past. Nice snapshot of TH history, actually growers i know from Valencia hold his genetics in high regard. As for the Barna set up, that's really neat, reminds me of Mrs J Hudson's garden hedge in Sunbury on Thames. Is it for concealing purposes or just meticulous trimming? Man, they look martial.:surprised

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Aqualabtech

my 2 favorite strains crossed crazzzy ,thats sic beautiful buds they look quite solid.id lov too see this released pure we need this hph

a smoke report is much needed

th seeds sells a strain called pg 13 quote Weā€™ve taken the world famous hp13 via Maui & NY and crossed it with our G-13 male to bring you the seeds to produce that ā€œfeel goodā€plant of the year.havnt heard much feed back how special could she be on top of that there story isnt even true according to ur accounts .if its hph im sure adam crossed her

i like ur setup r u runnin 1k's

1luvbigherb

AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
Hash Plant Haze

To rate the strain, it was overall a good strain. I prefer pure Indicas more. Makes good water hash.

Yes, Spain has thanks to ShantiBaba for helping get the Marijuana Movement to where it is today!!

This the same clone that THSeeds used to make the PG-13.

This grow room was using 4 -600's.

Aqua Lab Tech

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
WOW. Now when I first saw HP13 in the dam it was a tight indica type nug that when smoked was so narcotic and heavy I nearly fell asleep in my breakfast.

THe stuff out there now has a hazy edge and I find isnt all that strong. THe buds are lighter and fluffier.

What cut would this be? From the looks of it looks like the first killa one.

Well whatever, that looks the bomb!

B

British_Hempire

Interesting, I guess Neville must have made this Hashplant x Haze cross back in 1988 when he made the G!3 x Haze and NL5 x Haze crosses.

What year did THSeeds enter this in the cup? I checked the list of Cup winners and can't see it anywhere so I guess it didn't win anything.

THSeeds say PG13 if HP13 x G13 male, do you reckon they really used the G13Haze male?

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
You have done some and still are doing some great work Aqua L

T

Titoon_29

Nice pictures Aqualab !
Must be an interesting phenotype... The hash may be more interesting for an indica lover like you ?
Thanks for the picts !

++

S

Stackin Paper

That growroom looks identical to the 1 in a video i saw being built by a dutch fella with long hair,

AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
Grow Room Design

That growroom looks identical to the 1 in a video i saw being built by a dutch fella with long hair,

Hey Stackin Paper,

I thought that video the guy built grow beds on the floor?
These tables were custome built so we did not have to damage to much of the room, hanging lights and etc.

Here are a few more photos, the other side of the room we were growing a NLX strain.

Aqua Lab Tech

JC Photos 166
JC Photos 190
darksideX

darksideX

lookx awesome aqua,..u need one mor worker there,lol..?
greEtz..

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet set up you guys are rockin.. Man the Hashplant Haze sounds like it could be an amazing strain.. How was the hash from that?? And what kind did you make?? Bubble, dry sift??

Top Bottom