Bare PCB for LM301H LEDs?

• Thread starter LearningToBuildLights
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LearningToBuildLights

I know this is an MJ based forum, I am actually growing food, but have a question that I imagine y'all have probably solved many times before.

I am attempting to build my own grow lights... and I have a roll of LM301H LEDs (Samsung's LED offering for horticulture). I cannot for the life of me seem to find a PCB that will accept them. I am particularly looking to buy the boards which do not already have the LEDs on them, because I am looking to learn the fundamentals of everything I am doing with the transition from outdoor growth, to indoor growth.

Does anyone know where I can get em? I have tried Amazon, AliExpress, LED-Mounting-Bases, Digi-Key, Rs-Online, etc.

I know I could just buy the pre-populated light strips, but building everything (within reason, I know I could etch my own PCBs, but that might be going too far!) myself and learning how it works is important to me.

chemistry

chemistry

There are quite a few light building threads on the Farm, but alas, I couldn't tell you were to look, have a quick scan through the sub forums. 👍

B

BudzAldrin

Top Bottom