Barnagoat At Work, Critical Soma (bg Genetics)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BarnaGoat

BarnaGoat

My plants have received attention by a local smoke club (socio de cannabis) and asked me to grow for some of their members. Always happy to spread the love and grow on a new level. I now hold a license for 75 local members to grow and care for their plants. Im an outdoors man myself so this is my first real crack at indoors.

Room, 1.8m x 4.2m

Setup Top to bottom:

Fan, In-Line KVR L1 950m3/h
filter, carbon
Lights x 3, A-Wings with 600+ Omega hps

Panel: GSE temperature controller thermostat (autamated), omega digital pro ballast with 250w, 400w, 600w, 600+(660w) dial in, 4 socket TBox timer, digital Temp and Humidity meter with 20' cable sensor. 75 x 18x18x25.5cm 5.6L pots in 3 x 1.2 meter bins (Tuppers). Soil Janecomix KILOMIX (Netherlands organic minerals added), 100L rubbermaid trash container, 100w aquarium heater, Submergible pump, watering wand.

Genetics are my mango x critical (great smell with critical buds)

Barnagoat at work critical soma bg genetics
Window
Inline
Panelf
Barnagoat at work critical soma bg genetics 5
Seedlings
GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

My plants have received attention by a local smoke club (socio de cannabis) and asked me to grow for some of their members. Always happy to spread the love and grow on a new level. I now hold a license for 75 local members to grow and care for their plants. Im an outdoors man myself so this is my first real crack at indoors.

Room, 1.8m x 4.2m

Setup Top to bottom:

Fan, In-Line KVR L1 950m3/h
filter, carbon
Lights x 3, A-Wings with 600+ Omega hps

Panel: GSE temperature controller thermostat (autamated), omega digital pro ballast with 250w, 400w, 600w, 600+(660w) dial in, 4 socket TBox timer, digital Temp and Humidity meter with 20' cable sensor. 75 x 18x18x25.5cm 5.6L pots in 3 x 1.2 meter bins (Tuppers). Soil Janecomix KILOMIX (Netherlands organic minerals added), 100L rubbermaid trash container, 100w aquarium heater, Submergible pump, watering wand.

Genetics are my mango x critical (great smell with critical buds)
very clean I like it!

BarnaGoat

BarnaGoat

I remember this grow! very nice how many days were you in veg b4 you flip em? I wanted to do this {short veg, many plants

Yup, this is the same grow I posted in the den. Now I'm 5 weeks into flower with 4 to go.

I flip't at 4 weeks. That is a mistake well learned. Tonight I'll float 80 seeds for round 2. Four days to split then 3 days to sprout with a 14-17 day veg then placed in the cleaned flower room.

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

Yup, this is the same grow I posted in the den. Now I'm 5 weeks into flower with 4 to go.

I flip't at 4 weeks. That is a mistake well learned. Tonight I'll float 80 seeds for round 2. Four days to split then 3 days to sprout with a 14-17 day veg then placed in the cleaned flower room.
Nice so 80plants would be the number 18 days veg, 1 gal pots?

Last edited:
BarnaGoat

BarnaGoat

Nice so 80plants would be the number 18 days veg, 1 gal pots?

18 days will be too long for my desired results. 14 to 17 days maximum on the second round. Less work and same to heavier results ( I believe this in theory ) . We'll see how it goes. I know this round it should be close to 1:1.

Latest posts

Top Bottom