barneys farm Acapulco gold grow

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

im wondering if i have done something wrong because on all my other grows by week 7 the colas ldone swelled and looked like buds by now and on these they seem like they just started swelling

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

right now all i been using is happy frog all purpose and fruit and flower is there anything else i might could add to it ?

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Easiest way I know for sure. I might try it again if the store has it. Last time they was out. Never tried it in promix. I was using cocoloco at the time.
i got a new tent coming tomorrow and will be posting a new grow with reused pro mix from my last grow strains are all autoflowers zkittles by poieke and more of the kush auto backyard boogie sent me there 1 day old
IMG 20220720 181159106

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
im wondering if i have done something wrong because on all my other grows by week 7 the colas ldone swelled and looked like buds by now and on these they seem like they just started swelling
If its real Acapulco it should run least 10-12+wks and have a slow swelling phase....Old Golds are rare now a days but they are more equatorial type Sativa doms....
Those look damn nice really and the trick to Old Golds is now just dont give it and more N and let plant eat the N it has stored as you boost the PK levels being your now in full swing bloom/Swell phase..
Meaning from here out I would focus on the buds and not the foliage....
Just boost up your PK+carbs till the plants respond(resinates heavy and swell) and let them do their thing..,.
Ive had bud of Lumbo Gold grown in the early 80s in Colombia and its a very unique smoke...power to it
Spicoli/FOE20

growsince79

growsince79

I predict one big bag a buds. Its got a ways to go; i'll bet the smell comes on strong when its ripe.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

I predict one big bag a buds. Its got a ways to go; i'll bet the smell comes on strong when its ripe.
how long do you think it has ? i started counting flower from the day i changed the lights to 12/12 barneys farm says 60 to 70 days of flowering time

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Those baby's got some plumping to do. I think they will go full term and maybe a few days more.
its my first time with a 10 week flowering strain lol i have grown growers choice seeds Acapulco gold before and they were getting done by now

MacroLogos

MacroLogos

Would you be okay with someone selling Mexican Brick seeds and calling it Hindu Kush?
Strangly, AG *is* "Mexican Brick", and it originally had seeds... back in the day. ;-)

Most weed in central/south america is heavily cross-pollinated with the results of the selective breeding of what emerged as AG.

The reason most "brick weed" is garbage is the shit growing conditions and horrible cure... not poor genetics.

Latest posts

Top Bottom