• Thread starter Kyle mccall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

1.2 by 2.0 by 1.2 grow tent
4 inc inlet fan for fresh air
6 inch extraction fan with carbon filter
9 inch turbo fan blowing fresh air inside as well as inlet.

Hi quite new to this in my 3 rd week of flowering with 7 weeks left remaining they are in 10 ltr pots and in bio buzz all mix soil I have bio bizz nutes as follows grow bloom top max heaven and root juice.

Just started to water three times a week Monday 3ltrs each Wednesday 3ltrs each normally get about 300 ml s off run off then Saturday morning 3ltrs each again normally no run off also I'm using a c02 boost bucket on low when on high temp gets to 29 degrees on a sunny day.

Just wondering if these buds are gonna pump up or am I being impatient only put the second light in 3 days ago and will post more pics later tonight light sechudule is 6 am to 5 pm should I give them the extra hour of light so it's 12/12 not 13/11 should I also worry about some leaves having a little nute burn or one or two die off well I ll stop rambling and post some pics thanks guys. Might have to put them on my profile as the upload tools not iPad friendly. :)

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

Well I can't upload any photo s ATM gonna go on the computer and see what I can do.

half baked

half baked

your gettin ahead of yourself bro, cheese/blues likes to fill out later in flower, nice to see ya taking them the full 10week tho bro
yh bro id have them on 12/12, with more sativa strains ive heard 13/11 lets them flower up real nice but takes a week longer so 12/12 is best for you imo
cant wait to see the pics :)
hb

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

Thanks mate I did a post when they first started gave em 6 weeks veg I'm a totally newbie but I think it's going quite well just wanna get these photos up of em I have experimented with trimming leaves and it's done quite well and that's what I was worried about slow growth lol but if it fills out later I should be sweet :) should have some on soon Kyle.

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

IMG 0104
IMG 0103
IMG 0102
IMG 0101
IMG 0100
IMG 0099
IMG 0105

as promised any advice ? thanks.

half baked

half baked

looking good bro, for 3weeks they seem to be doin there thing bro, try puttin a lil fishmix in for the next wk, should get those leaves greener, but only looks to be on the 1st pic realy
how come you topped some and not others?

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

Alrite mate well that pale 1st one is also the last picture it's leaves have twisted since birth but continued to grow but regardless recently I brought the ph to 6-6.5 so just seein what's happening er I topped and fimmed some as experience basically coz I'm new to it and just thought you only do things once haha just wondering wether they ll get taller and buds will increase 6 weeks 2 days left.

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

Oh and also I have Epsom salts will that do the same job as fish mix and you see the 5 th picture she's the smallest but the frostiest and buds are swellings nicely on her thanks for the advice mate.

half baked

half baked

epsoms will do the job bro, might be better to use that tbh seeing how far in ya are, doubt they will get much taller but if they got space the buds shud swell out nicely, yh thought you topped for that reason, wont learn otherwise;)

you will find 1s are better than others, its about finding your keeper in a pack (if there is 1) and keeping a mother to clone from.

no probs fella we were all once in your shoes :p

hb

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

Ye well feed day tomoz I ve been feeding 4 ml of bloom 2 ml grow 2 ml heaven and 1 ml of top max but there was a little stress on the leaves so should I relax a little or give them plain water for a change tomoz thanks

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

hi all well feed day today so i gave them 4 ltrs of ater each with 3 mls of bio heaven each there is some nute burn from the last feed so im gonna back right off now with the feeding for the next feed which is on saturday now i dont get it if im feeding the 4ltrs of water should nt i be putting in a mil of nutes for every litres and can anyone see anything i could do to improve thanks oh and theres 6 weeks exactly today left thanks k.m

IMG 0112
IMG 0113
IMG 0114
IMG 0115

half baked

half baked

easi bro, yh might be best to hold back on nutes, you'll find you dont have to feed nutes every watering in time, i feed my plants about 6-8 times right through flower, being as far in as you are id stick to what ya doin cos 1-2 weeks you'll be flushing, can you get any black strap molasses, plants seem to love the stuff, you still takin them the full 10week?

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

Easy bro right well tbh I knew I did nt want to feed every time but I did nt really have a plan but there only getting feed once a week now and then I ll also start using some top max in two weeks. I thought you did nt flush till the last two weeks ? That would leave me 4 weeks to get as much feed in see am doing ok for a first grow but there's still things that I need to clue up on and ye I could get some black strap molasses although I don't know what they actually do gonna do some reading now lol

You know what as well bro mainly do this coz Im going Egypt soon for good gonna do it over there so need the tutorial first haha but all the bud in my area is dead as shit blues not done properly low thc levels urg knocks me sick lol

half baked

half baked

hahahahahah your defo a uk lad, we get all that shite street blues round my way too lol, its comes with time bro gettin to know whats what with strains, they all grow diff so unless you find a keeper and run her a few times, then you get to know what and when she likes it (just like a gf i suppose lmao) you are doin sweet for your first time bro defo, the more ive been growing ive found less is more when it comes to feeding ya plant, i personally flush for 3weeks cos it gotta be smooth for me, good thing with biobizz if ya hold back on the top max and others apart from bloom you can get away with flushing for a week, hows the smells from them?

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

Ye standard mate uk haha absolute shit hole everything's dear as fuck and they criminalise average people for growing a natuaral plant pathetic er there is a strong smell when you open the tent door but not exactly like say dried and cured blue cheese kinda smells to me like you can smell the nutrients but if u touch the plant in my avatar it smells fucking gorgeous and sticks to you like super glue haha and ye I ve not fed literally with every feed but I ll just feed once a week now with bloom heaven and top max if I use just them three now and lay off bio grow should be ok how can I get the buds to fatten up and do you reckon 2 ml of heaven 1 ml of top max and 2 ml of bloom should do if I feed once a week nice one bro

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

You know bro I wish I could give someone with more experience the plant on the left once she's harvested so someone can run her not one problem have I had with it never topped it or out and she looks proper healthy I ve been looking for some similar grows on here so i can compare size and that but no luck lol

half baked

half baked

see that seems to be a general thing with barneys blue cheese, nothing like the good blue/cheese cuts flying round the country, you wanna lean away from those strains tho and have a look at some of the great breeders from here, i love hazemans gear yano, so easi to grow and potent meds, ive found some special phenos testing his gear for him, but there are lots of breeders to choose from with great strains, blues is a thing of the past since i found these forums lol

its nice when ya find ya keepers bro, i got like 25+ strains lol i just love the veriety :)

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

Oh ye bro do you think I like blue cheese I agree I like ssh and amnesia tbh high hitting buds but tbh I do love this blue cheese now I ve done it my self because what I now realise is the bud you get on the street is nt fresh it's manhandled that many times and grown or cured wrong it's shit but when you love your plants you put a hell of a lot of efforts in haha safe bro

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

just a few photos taken after feeding wondering if anyone can tell me what the problem is if its nute burn like a suspect they have just over 5 weeks left looking to harvest 23rd may and any advice for my next grow 9 weeks altogether 15 plants autoflowerings creamy carmel and sweet skunk same setup as this. oh and any suggestions how i can improve the look of these plants should i give the ones with very little nute burn and the few pale greens leaves a shot of bio grow thanks people.

IMG 0117
IMG 0127
IMG 0128
IMG 0129
IMG 0130
IMG 0131
IMG 0132
IMG 0133
IMG 0134

Top Bottom