Barneys farm Critical kush L.ST.

• Thread starter Tornadohunting420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tornadohunting420

Tornadohunting420

Hey guys hows everyone doing well I finally decided I would veg for 3 months on 1 of my critical kush plants with l.st. I put it into a rubbermaid tote bin with lots of water holes in the bottom. Probably 25 gallon . Using promix hp soil and medi one nutes. It's in week 5 of 12-12 now . Next grow may do 2 of em n a scrog. I have 2 grand daddy purps fast vegging. I want to flower them asap so I can start Bruce banner 2.0 and gelato . Happy growings think I'll get a good yield?
Barneys farm critical kush lst
Barneys farm critical kush lst 2
Barneys farm critical kush lst 3
Barneys farm critical kush lst 4

Tango02

Tango02

Supporter
Looks good, Ive been wanting to get some critical kush seeds. I’ve read they are one of the highest yielding genetics out there if done correctly.

Tornadohunting420

Tornadohunting420

Looks good, Ive been wanting to get some critical kush seeds. I’ve read they are one of the highest yielding genetics out there if done correctly.
Thanks man I harvested 1 after 8 weeks n I'm currently trying it I'm impressed with it after 8 . I'm letting the rest go 9-10 weeks. Smaller plants I only got like an oz and a half a plant. Hoping for 4 at least off the 1 bigger one.

Tango02

Tango02

Supporter
Thanks man I harvested 1 after 8 weeks n I'm currently trying it I'm impressed with it after 8 . I'm letting the rest go 9-10 weeks. Smaller plants I only got like an oz and a half a plant. Hoping for 4 at least off the 1 bigger one.

And that was from the critical?

Tornadohunting420

Tornadohunting420

And that was from the critical?
Yes that's only because I did a short veg n flip on those because I was running out of room in the veg tent n buds as well. I had that big one outside before flowering I wanted to finish it outside but I couldn't keep the damn squirrels from digging in the pot. I'm harvest 2 smaller critical in 6 days .

Latest posts

Top Bottom