Barney's Farm L.S.D.

• Thread starter Sirius
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dirk d

dirk d

just got done with a LSD, havnt tried it yet but it is 3 weeks cured today. easy plant. lots of trim got like 10 grams of hash out of her. cant wait to try it this weekend. will let you guys know.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I have 3 phenos going right now. Super dense. I will post the final report in a few weeks when its cured.

redman420

redman420

grew some lsd indoor and out stuff is great,my indoor looked very much like yours,out of my pack of 5 seeds 4 turned out great (same height,and look)but i had one that looked like a sativa pheno that took an extra couple of weeks to finish but tasted the same.and i made bubble hash from lsd and it was a lot of hash for the amout of leaf matter.

B

Burned Haze

Grown it outdoors three years in a row, have to say it's very resistant and fast flowering. Now indoors in 3gal root pots, preeety impressed!

C

chillsmoker

nice bud bro, looks pretty dank. Barney Farms did well on the LSD. Ran the BF red diesel not too long ago, shit was pretty dank too. nice pickup

E

ECS

Wow Your LSD looks incredibly dank, wasen't a fan when I had it but now I'm thinking it was just a crap pheno. Good Job sirius. nice review

Top Bottom