• Start date
  • Tagged users None
jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Here is a shot of her at 54 days flower:

12-24_044.jpg

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

NEver Never Never ever ever ever believe what a breeder tells you about finishing times. There is a breeder in Portland Oregon that we call Stoney Baloney. Also goes by StoneyGirl. She tries to claim her genetics are done at 30-40 days. Poeple believed her. Untill they grew it themselves.
what I am trying tosay is they are Salesmen. They want you to believer there strain will be done earlier than what it really takes to finish them.
Like the above poster said. Use a Scope to look at the trychs. Look for milky to amber. Not clear. TO me that is the ONLY way to tell if a harvest is done. Not by the date. Just like a baby's due date. Should be around that time but rarely happens on that date. They will be ready when they are ready.
Also there are other factors involved. Like if yo went in the room at lights off to look around. That will mess up the photoperiod for the plants in flower and they will take longer. Did you do that by any chance?

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

I agree with Smokey. The trics are the only way to tell for sure. I've seen a lot of different phenos out of this pineapple chunk. Mine is done. At breeder spec even but I've got a buddy trying to grow 5 vanilla kush and he's got 3 different phenos in 5 plants. Not very consistand and they are all at about 76 days and still not done yet. Breeder says 60-65..so..get a loope it's the only way to tell or sure

B

Burned Haze

And who knows, they are prolly saying their best seed out of who knows how many (1,000's) are really 60 ratio.

S

strawD

LOL you are all a joke this guys states very clearly at the beginning of the thread and then again part way through that he's just looking to compare these plants with other people who have ACTUALLY GROWN THIS STRAIN FIRST HAND instead there are pages of people telling him how to decide when to harvest and that his plant isnt gonna do good cause its not under the lights. Well if you look at his pics those plants look pretty good to me totally covered in buds. He also says specifically that he knows how to decide when to harvest and this thread is not a "when should i chop" thread but a "please help me determine if my seeds were mislabeled" thread.

T

tokinkush420

lolololol

barneys farm

first mistake was buying unstable genes that has fucking haze in its backround that they call indica. 2nd was those same fuck ups that are ruining global seed sales with their shitty genes and knockoff names actually producing FEM
the herb speaks for itself if its good enough

i grew barney's vanilla kush,,got about 14-16oz from 2 babies that grew and grew,,like the little shop of horrors,,,no bull,,its pukka stuff m8,,tally ho:banana1sv6:

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

I found that both the banilla kush and the pineapple chunk were really bomb after about 3 months in the Jar. The Pineapple was uplifting and mind expanding but the vanilla would sink me into the chair. My worst problem was trying to roll a joint with the pineapple chunk. It was so icky sticky that the paper would be all sticky trying to roll it. The pineapple smoke I found to be a really heavy smoke and it had just a lttle creap to it, but the tadte of both of thes 2 strands were awsome. The pineapple chunk smelled like countrytime lemonade mix and the vanilla smelled like..welll vanilla. I don't think I'll ever grow either again, but it was all good after a long cure. Peace

T

teejay

I ordered 25 Pineapple Chunk Fems from Barneys Farm...First time growing them, but accoriding to B.F. they are supposed to be indica dom. and finish in around 55 days. These look sativa dom (totally sativa imo) and am at day 55 now and appear to be nowhere near ready...Anyone got any info for me???
Oh I only ran a 5 pack...I have 2 10 packs left that I am hesitant to try till I get more 411. Hope someone can help! Id like to know what im growin!
I have had no luck uploading pics but I will try that later if anyone wants a look.
i grew some barneys farm pineapple chunk by feminized seed last harvest and i had no problems with any of them they were excellent!!!!!!! i actually am gonna keep it goin in my garden for sure delicious taste, fat buds!!!, full on pineapple aroma!!! taste just like it smells and god the buds are sticky as hell!!!!!! hope this help

T

teejay

I ordered 25 Pineapple Chunk Fems from Barneys Farm...First time growing them, but accoriding to B.F. they are supposed to be indica dom. and finish in around 55 days. These look sativa dom (totally sativa imo) and am at day 55 now and appear to be nowhere near ready...Anyone got any info for me???
Oh I only ran a 5 pack...I have 2 10 packs left that I am hesitant to try till I get more 411. Hope someone can help! Id like to know what im growin!
and they do take a bit longer then said but overall its a bad ass strain for my liking

F

FruitOfTheLabor

always clean ur pots out.. ur allowing ur pots to get nasty with organic material that bugs and mold just love.. clean that shit out and toss it in the trash..

B

bubbagrnthmb

I'm one week into flowering pc now. She looks indy dominant. I have her beside two liberty haze so if it takes longer I won't worry too much. (Liberty takes 14 + weeks any damned way). You guys should check out the cookies kush. It's amazing.

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

LOL you are all a joke this guys states very clearly at the beginning of the thread and then again part way through that he's just looking to compare these plants with other people who have ACTUALLY GROWN THIS STRAIN FIRST HAND instead there are pages of people telling him how to decide when to harvest and that his plant isnt gonna do good cause its not under the lights. Well if you look at his pics those plants look pretty good to me totally covered in buds. He also says specifically that he knows how to decide when to harvest and this thread is not a "when should i chop" thread but a "please help me determine if my seeds were mislabeled" thread.
This happens very often on this forum. People are fucking retarded.

X

XDiggerX

Grown PC myself. Low nutrient requirements like EC 1.0. Grown under 2x 1000 watt HPS. 10 seeds 3 different pheno's. Most have a lot of stretch and seem sativa dom but a couple had far more Indica characteristics and where dense and smaller plants vs the sativa dom. I crossed this with an Afghani #1 male.

Now growing pineapple chunk x afghani and these plants are everything I want. Dense, Indica dom, balanced stone, highly potent. They are a bit more robust and can handle higher EC vs the pure PC. Using a reg Male I've then crossed this strain with: Black Ice, Truthband and G13... Also working on a Truthband x Think different auto strain atm.

My opinion: The sativa dom PC pheno's take a while, like 70-80 days +, while the Indica like PC pheno is around 60-65 days. I've also GA3'd one sativa PC pheno I grew outdoors and crossed with an African and Thai landrace strains. As in direct from country of origin and then grown in the great outdoors. ;-) These should be great for outdoor grows but I'd never grow these hybrids under lights (also had a couple hermi's but 2 from 15 isn't awful and I expect this especially crossing onto a Thai landrace).

Overall I like PC it's a great strain if you get the right pheno and so far crossing this strain with more stable genetics (mostly) has produced some amazing bud. Smell and taste are great. Now I'm growing predominantly outdoors so my experience may not be as relevant as someone growing just under lights however... colour me impressed.

Top Bottom