Barneys farm promo code help

• Thread starter phillyguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

phillyguy

For some reason I subscribe to them and don't get the email with the promo code. Anyone know it or any available?

Newty

Newty

I see they have buy 5 or 10 get 5 or 10 on a lot.

EML10BARN
This will get you 10% off, this code works on the USA website anyways.

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

the code MYDIARY used to give 10 15 or 20% with barney farm ...

P

phillyguy

What made you choose them?
No real reason. This is the second time I've bought seeds. Last time I bought autos from Multiverse beans. I got fast buds seeds. Why is there a problem with Barneys farm? I cant afford those 100 dollar packs. I also hate you get so many seeds. I like to grow new strains each time. With those 3 and 5 packs equate to me being able to grow 1 strain. Only other option would be to save the seeds for some other grow. I wish everyone offered single packs. Next grow Il buy from someone else. Who knows.

Last edited:
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
No real reason. This is the second time I've bought seeds. Last time I bought autos from Multiverse beans. I got fast buds seeds. Why is there a problem with Barneys farm? I cant afford those 100 dollar packs. I also hate you get so many seeds. I like to grow new strains each time. With those 3 and 5 packs equate to me being able to grow 1 strain. Only other option would be to save the seeds for some other grow. I wish everyone offered single packs. Next grow Il buy from someone else. Who knows.
There are a lot of better companies to order from, atlas seeds is good, ethos herbies, trustfall on here. Fast buds I hear sucks, barney's I've heard hit or miss on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom