Barney's Liberty Haze + Humbolt Seeds Amhurst Sour Diesel

• Thread starter DTR420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Minitiger

Minitiger

Can tell u have a preference here lol.

Haha, yeah, I definitely have a Sour Diesel preference. Legit Sour D is pretty much my all-time favorite strain (although the Tree of Life I grew a while back is giving SD a run for the money; totally different terp profile than Sour Diesel, but the high is just as good). It's just so so difficult to find real Sour D. And since I like to grow from seed, it makes it even more difficult to find truly real SD. Clones aren't an option for me, since all clones typically come with a lot of things that I don't want in my garden (PM, mites etc etc), so seeds are pretty much my only option.

So yeah, I'm looking out for any Sour D grows. And a source for legit beans. I fucking loooooove Sour D. Best-tasting weed on the planet. Although, again, the Tree of Life is giving it a run for its money haha.....

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
The sour d is a good one I liked the high. Not so much taste, a little fuely if that makes any sense. I prefer the green earthy taste profile with blueberry. Been wanting to try a great strawberry Kush just for the taste. Damn making me wanna clock out and go home lmao. I have some blue dream at the house, taste is off though from the last lid I had. Still has a punch just missing that extra hmmmmmm smack smack.

Minitiger

Minitiger

The sour d is a good one I liked the high. Not so much taste, a little fuely if that makes any sense. I prefer the green earthy taste profile with blueberry. Been wanting to try a great strawberry Kush just for the taste. Damn making me wanna clock out and go home lmao. I have some blue dream at the house, taste is off though from the last lid I had. Still has a punch just missing that extra hmmmmmm smack smack.

Uhhhh, yeah, "fuel-y" makes sense, consider it IS Sour Diesel. There's a reason Diesel is part of the name hahaha....

So you're saying this grow is finished? Or have you just been taking little samples from the plants here and there?

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
Uhhhh, yeah, "fuel-y" makes sense, consider it IS Sour Diesel. There's a reason Diesel is part of the name hahaha....

So you're saying this grow is finished? Or have you just been taking little samples from the plants here and there?

I bought that lid. I'm still getting my shit together for my first grow. Hopefully soon I have some liberty haze deciding on it or royal purple Kush. Timing was great since I can watch this grow.

DTR420

DTR420

Quit moving them around, gawddamnit haha! Where's the Amherst SD now?
I know right,lol!!! The SD is in the front. I had to move them to the bottom of the box. They were just too close to the light to train anymore...
DSC09290
DSC09286
DSC09275
DSC09274
DSC09273
DSC09271
DSC09269
DSC09267
DSC09266
DSC09265
DSC09257
Barney's Liberty Haze + Humbolt Seeds Amhurst Sour Diesel 19th day flowered...

Smokeingdog

Smokeingdog

Thank you very much... :)
Barney's Liberty Haze + Humbolt Seeds Amhurst Sour Diesel 45th day flowered
View attachment 647447 View attachment 647449 View attachment 647450 View attachment 647452 View attachment 647453 View attachment 647460 View attachment 647462 View attachment 647463 View attachment 647464 Barney's Liberty Haze + Humbolt Seeds Amhurst Sour Diesel 45th day flowered
Looking brilliant they are,im made up for you mate,won't be long now will it eh,you b ok for Christmas by the looks of things,im devastated i should of started mine 2 weeks earlier than i did im just gonna finsh after xmas.

DTR420

DTR420

Looking brilliant they are,im made up for you mate,won't be long now will it eh,you b ok for Christmas by the looks of things,im devastated i should of started mine 2 weeks earlier than i did im just gonna finsh after xmas.
Thanks man and yeah, they'll be done before Christmas. I'm sure yours won't be long behind...

Barney's Liberty Haze + Humbolt Seeds Amhurst Sour Diesel 52nd day flowered...
DSC09466
DSC09468
DSC09472
DSC09479
DSC09485
DSC09484

Irietime

Irietime

I know right,lol!!! The SD is in the front. I had to move them to the bottom of the box. They were just too close to the light to train anymore...
View attachment 642438 View attachment 642439 View attachment 642440 View attachment 642441 View attachment 642442 View attachment 642443 View attachment 642444 View attachment 642445 View attachment 642446 View attachment 642447 View attachment 642448 Barney's Liberty Haze + Humbolt Seeds Amhurst Sour Diesel 19th day flowered...
Sweet corner pocket set up

Top Bottom