Barneys Red Diesel Grow...

• Thread starter Rasta Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rasta Man

did some research about it.. i did not read if it does shorten internode distance but it seems to be fine for vegging ( i hope )...

R

Rasta Man

8 days old.. poor pictures had to take with iphone..

Picture_0166.jpg

Picture_0134.jpg

Picture_0144.jpg

R

Rasta Man

what do you guys think of putting seedlings into such large pots.. is it better or does it slow growth

R

Rasta Man

my run off measures ec 1.09.. the water im using is .46. what is the required run off reading..

R

Rasta Man

things have been going slow, i potted them into the 18l pots then i was tiold that was to big for such small plants so i put them into smaller pots.. when they were in the smaller pots i think i was over watering.. i got that sorted out and they were in the small pots for a few weeks and now there back into the 18l pots for one week..

been feeding them 3ml of A+B and 10ml of rhizo per 5l.. i checked the ec of the run off after the first feeding and it was at 4.7.. on the next watering i flushed them and got the ec down to 1.8.. over the next two days they have grown alot seems the high ec was holding them back i think...

the second pic looks like three main colas?

Picture 068
Picture 067
ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Big pots grow big plants. With a 125wt i wouldn't bother unless you wanted to grow 1 big plant.

R

Rasta Man

dont have a 125 watt any more, i had a 200 watt cfl but there now under a 600 watt dual spec light.

R

Rasta Man

were at 30 days since i switched to 12/12..

feeding them
10ml A 10ml B
8ml cannazym
5ml pk13/14
2ml rhizo
8ml boost per 5l

LST makes a great job of the plant :banana1sv6:

Picture 124
Picture 125
Picture 126
Picture 128
iscrog4food

iscrog4food

Plants look lovely! If I could make a suggestion, next time around you should try to pay more attention to the canopy height to make it nice and even. If you got a 600 the penetration is lacking so the lower plants are getting robbed of light. Looks good though.

R

Rasta Man

ye its my first grow and i was doing fine keeping the canopy even until it made a burst of growth and i lost it so i just let it be.. but next time i will give it more attention thanks..

R

Rasta Man

thanks guys, first grow so i still have alot to learn..

Top Shelf

Top Shelf

Very Nice Rasta Man, looks like some real heavies you have there :)

Top Bottom