barney's seeds

• Thread starter eyeslow999
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
eyeslow999

eyeslow999

barney

cracked some barney blue cheese and top dawg they are very viable seeds and germed overnight. They all seem to be pretty uniform especially the blu/cheeses can't wait

eyeslow999

eyeslow999

violator and eightball

the violator and eightball kush that barney carries does anyone know the lineage of these kush plants, are they cali kush's??

F

Frutty_Grower

My only experience with them was their NL x Haze,which I did outdoor.It would be nice if we see some of their stock here.

C

coldnorth

heard alot of good things about g13/haze, think ive seen acouple of pics here at farmer!

eyeslow999

eyeslow999

barneys

germ rates were 100% and price are competitive trying the bluecheese and top dawg i will keep you posted

C

chace

I've got some G13 Haze 9wks in flower.This is my second run with it.She's about 3.5ft,they can stretch if you veg too long.Sorry,no recent pics,camera got dropped.
Oh yea,the smoke was great for in the morning and throughout the day.
Out of 6 fem I had 2 phenos:passingjoint:

G13haze flower1 24 093
I

irie

Some peeps knock Barneys but I like them. I grew out the Morning Glory several years ago and like it a lot. My other friend, who is Irish and a huge fan of Derry, put me onto them after he grew out their Sweettooth. Which I might add, was also fantastic.

That plant above looks awesome; very nice sativa dom...

F

FastForward

you think we will ever see bareys at the farm?

I believe the words are "over Logic's dead body" :) In other words, there's more chance of winning the lottery, being struck by lightning, and having Angelina Jolie turn up at your naked house by mistake holding only an Illadelph and a ziploc of Acapulco Gold :)

hubcap

hubcap

damn....
i had the front door unlocked for her too.

*pouts*

damn.....no angelina.
:(

lol FF

S

suprmidget

I love growing out the Violator Kush and the ST3. I really want to try the Red Diesel. I smoked some of the g13 haze in the Dam at Barney's. That shit blew my lid off:character0110:

R

rayvon

running some of their st3 right now (always do) and got a couple of g13/haze going to, oo yea and i put 5 red dragons in about a month ago but only one showed (better be a gal!).

my st is a stunner, done in 49days! real tasty real solid nugs.

the g13/haze is a bit of a monster on the stretch and mine go 11 weeks or just over but the buddage is most impressive, not to keen on the smoke if im honest but me lass bloody loves it.

red dragon-top top smoke but would like a better germination %.

I

ismokepot

I thought I read their G13/Haze was a Reeferman rip off. I recently finished a Violator Kush grow that turned out well, except for the extended flowering period- plan on growing them 70-75 days, not the 60-65 they state on the web site. A nice product though. I currently have 12 Blue Cheese in flowering- 1 month in- all are healthy and doing well. But these also look like they will take a 70+ day flowering period too. I think I should have gone with the Big Buddha seeds instead???

D

draksensi

anyone tried red diesel, laughing buddha?

yes ive tried the red diesiel very slow in veg tastes like orange bud, but is a keeper for me because its the only thing that makes my shoulder pain go away will be makin a cake with the 1/8th i have left very soon:sick0026:

G

gogetta

hey wud anybody say that the violator or blue cheese are good cash croppers? Im really interested in the BC

I

ismokepot

I just harvested my Blue Cheese and got 2 oz. per plant. It went 70 days and turned out nice. If i remember right i think the Violator yielded slightly better, but not much. There are many other strains that yield alot better than these two, but they are not bad- just average.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Derry the cokehead owner of barney's is a narc and a thief and his stolen seeds will never be sold here.

And for the newbies here who dont know the story...Derry ratted out reeferman and stole all his clones and started barney farm seeds.

look on there seed packs it says breeding since 1986 or some shit, derry your a fucking joke and i hope your reading this :evilgrin0040:

S

spanishped

anyone tried red diesel, laughing buddha?

just popped 2 red diesel last week, one popped up a couple of days ago so is now under light. cant wait for this badboy, and doesnt seem too many peeps have grown it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom