barney's seeds

• Thread starter eyeslow999
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gogetta

I just harvested my Blue Cheese and got 2 oz. per plant. It went 70 days and turned out nice. If i remember right i think the Violator yielded slightly better, but not much. There are many other strains that yield alot better than these two, but they are not bad- just average.

Hey ismoke, how long did u veg these for, and wat size gallons were ur pots?..if u did organic that is...

A

azmatis

ive grown our red diesel and red dragon both
where good strains good germ rate

B

blackone

I'm a little disappointed with the way they market their "Sweet Tooth".
According to their own description it's Afghani x Nepalese x Hawaiian with a 9-10 weeks flower. If that's the case then they really should have used another name since everybody knows the real Sweet Tooth is an SPG x Dj Shorts Blueberry cross made by Chimera for SOL, Swt#3 being a third backcross to SPG.

If the description is wrong and it in fact is a second of SOL Sweet Tooth then credit should be given to the original breeder(s)...

G

greenthumb

i got some blue cheese from barnys and got 2 from 10 seeds crack and both plants were real retards 1 was male and the 1 female left over looked so bad i culled it.
now i hear that derry is a grass and a lying thief i wouldnt have got anymore seeds from him anyway but after hearing that i dont know why anyone would buy seeds from him.
excuse me logic but how do you know that this happened?

S

Sway

ive grown out barneys shit seeds. their nightshade is a joke. dont ever buy those beans. no wonder you will never find a finished bud picture anywhere of it. not even from them.

C

colaman

i went right to barneys last time i was in the dam just to try the g13 haze. to be honest i might just as well have smoked a ciggy cause it didn't do much for me

eyeslow999

eyeslow999

barneys

i did not know that Barneys farm were rat bastards. This is disgusting i like reeferman he's a cool kat and i would never want to support a RAT. Scum bags sound as bad as Aryan. Now I know i will never support those scum fucks again. Thank you very much for the heads up logic, you are the man. People ought to know who they are supporting! :sick0004: Barneys

R

ReelBusy1

there's more chance of winning the lottery, being struck by lightning, and having Angelina Jolie turn up at your naked house by mistake holding only an Illadelph and a ziploc of Acapulco Gold :)

just kill my dreams FF.
:sick0004:

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn Logic that sure is some upsetting news... guess I wont be returning to Barneys this year for the HTCC which the homie Swerve will def be taking as long as they dont fix the votes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom