Basement Botanicals

• Thread starter jimmy the hat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jimmy the hat

jimmy the hat

Basement botanicals Basement botanicals 2 Ok.....I have some new seeds....a new room....I wanted to wait until I had a handle on what I was doing before posting....i dont...but I have some free time and probably need advice..so here goes....this is a 400 sq ft basement with 2 flowering rooms....room 1 is 6000w air-cooled hoods, co2 controlled, 24k mini split dtw coco...room 2 is 2ooow adjustawings with a 14k btu portable, also co2 contolled(tanks on sniffers) in a 4x8 coco bed... I have never grown in a bed before....I am copying fellow farmers designs on this....thanks @GrowMaster.....@jackmayoffer.......

Basement botanicals 3
jimmy the hat

jimmy the hat

This is also a grow diary..(sort of)....of sin city seeds: rascal berries....exotics snow monster and a cali connection promo pack....soaked overnight in fiji water...all cracked....all are pushing through...I did lose one snow monster...flicked off the spoon...who knows where

20141027 083316
jimmy the hat

jimmy the hat

I recently went on a genetics hunt....found some cool strains and will be narrowing the list based on performance.....With this list also came several species of bug and disease....fun......It will be a pain for a bit but I have indoor dogs....so pest management is nothing new...anywho the list...... Ghost Og... Deadhead Og....Banana Og..... Raskal Og ....LA Master Kush.... AlienDawg.... StarDawg.......the White.......GSC forum and Berner cuts.......Bruce Banner #3.....J-1.....GDP......Space Case
Mendo Purple Kush/Obama#2.....Kappo Kush.....Cherry Pie......Afghani.....and the high cbd strain AC/DC

jimmy the hat

jimmy the hat

These rooms run in flip mode 11/13...one during the day one at night....nanolux flip ballasts...run 2 lights in flip mode

dexfarm

dexfarm

And the veg area? Or do you just use the flower rooms for veg?

jimmy the hat

jimmy the hat

I have a bakery rack with t-5's attached and a 4x4 drain table under t-5.....theres a pic...its outside the flower rooms...takes up about a 4x6 space
And the veg area? Or do you just use the flower rooms for veg?

dexfarm

dexfarm

I thought that was the case. So how big can you get them there before flipping? Loving those purple nugs :cool:

jimmy the hat

jimmy the hat

About 16-24" when I flip them over...thats for the #3 pots...the beds im not quite sure yet...

20140909 165518
bagseedwndrs

bagseedwndrs

I recently went on a genetics hunt....found some cool strains and will be narrowing the list based on performance.....With this list also came several species of bug and disease....fun......It will be a pain for a bit but I have indoor dogs....so pest management is nothing new...anywho the list...... Ghost Og... Deadhead Og....Banana Og..... Raskal Og ....LA Master Kush.... AlienDawg.... StarDawg.......the White.......GSC forum and Berner cuts.......Bruce Banner #3.....J-1.....GDP......Space Case
Mendo Purple Kush/Obama#2.....Kappo Kush.....Cherry Pie......Afghani.....and the high cbd strain AC/DC
bro you have berner cuts? What strains are those?

bagseedwndrs

bagseedwndrs

Those gscs look great buddy. im running gdp and mk star right now. they're still small tho. only like a week old. one of each.

Top Bottom