Bassnectar RedRocks...

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Was going to visit some homies in Co, and got tickets to the sat night show and wanted to see how many peeps from the farm was goin and maybe meet up and smoke some diff strains,, cone style baby...

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Damn i remember seeing them in langarado in Florida when the played with phil and the beastie boy and 3 11 it was sick

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
I bet that show was bad ass! RIP MCA.

Lol redrocks and hippies is like pbj lol. I herd it's bad ass I really can't wait. Goin to try and bring some of my Hustler OG for peeps to taste.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
ya it was sick! that sounds like fun wish i could go have fun bro !

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I bet that show was bad ass! RIP MCA.

Lol redrocks and hippies is like pbj lol. I herd it's bad ass I really can't wait. Goin to try and bring some of my Hustler OG for peeps to taste.
If you got GA tickets you can get upfront. We get in line no later than 6am and wind up 3rd row center. Never been further back than the 15th row. Well worth the long wait to get upfront...Just dont drink all day in the hot summer sun, rum and coke, like I did one year for the Moody Blues, ended up spewing up all over the place, had to be carried out, at least made it to the encore...and friends talked me out of a trip to detox, drinking was so much fun....

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Red rocks is THEE outdoor venue you must see before death!!! I have never seen a DJ show there but I'm sure it will be dope. Bass nectar isn't a big enough act to fill that place tho, who else is playing?

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Cman- thx for info don't know if homies are down to get their that early but if do will be sniffing around for ya in the 3rd row bro.

WWF- that's what I heard also, I'm married with 4 kids so I gotta get it in now or never lol. And I really dont know who else is on the ticket but I know nectar goes HAM!

West- that's what up man hope it was a dope show for ya.

Peace HDK

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Thanks, brother! Van Halen was old and crusty but Eddie killed and Diamond Dave was in true form. Alex held it down On drums the whole show. I did miss Michael Anthony. Overall a good show!

outwest

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Yeah he gets down for sure!! He is headlining 2 nights!!! He has blown up since I've seen him last. Have fun and don't do too much Molly. Keller Williams free show in vail on Friday jun 1.

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Hellbyea. Im not too into electronic music but i seen BASSnectar play at the Detroit Electronic Music Festival in 09 and it was one of the sickest shows ive been to.. Atleast dubstep shows... The man goes HARD 4sho with plenty of bass.. Check it out....

Latest posts

Top Bottom