Batch64 "hydro mix"- any thoughts?

• Thread starter altitudefarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

The folks at Wastefarmer are bringing us a new "hydroponic mix" (soilless mix).
Coco, oyster shell, perlite, rice hulls, "fossilized kelp", Colorado shale, etc.etc

Looks GREAT on paper. Anyone used this stuff yet?

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

The folks at Wastefarmer are bringing us a new "hydroponic mix" (soilless mix).
Coco, oyster shell, perlite, rice hulls, "fossilized kelp", Colorado shale, etc.etc

Looks GREAT on paper. Anyone used this stuff yet?
Do you have a link? I can't seem to pull this up through google

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Well, they're certainly not creating much hype for a product that comes out around 4/20... The Batch64 is brought to us by the makers of Maxfield's. I love every ingredient (and the idea of the fossilized kelp) except the 15% perlite. I'll try to dig up some more info on it. Just wondering if anyone had 'tested' the stuff yet. I am a fan of the company in general.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I've seen the label, and the name "Batch64" means their marketing team is BRILLIANT. The jury is still out on their R&D, however... haha

J

JUD BUD

check out the Batch 64 front page ad in the new 4/20 Westword: looks like they saw your post and decided to go bigger on the marketing! have you started growing in it yet? i've heard some of the biggest growers in dtown are now growing in this stuff.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Not my style of growing but sounds like.a great media. May have to see about this for outdoors.

Thanks for the heads up.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

check out the Batch 64 front page ad in the new 4/20 Westword: looks like they saw your post and decided to go bigger on the marketing! have you started growing in it yet? i've heard some of the biggest growers in dtown are now growing in this stuff.
Hmmm. You sound like a rep. :-)

In any case, I am going to run it side by side with Botanicare's Slacker and see what's what. It'll be a week or two before I start that, but looking forward to it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom