Bath for my ladies after cutting?

• Thread starter Growgod420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growgod420

Growgod420

Had to use Safer Brand Organic Liquid Insect Killing Soap a few times in my flowering this grow. The question is how should I clean them when I cut this weekend? I see people doing hydrogen peroxide baths? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yes... look up bud washing. Many here do it and plenty of videos and info around.

pixelpaws

pixelpaws

Yes... look up bud washing. Many here do it and plenty of videos and info around.
I've seen (and employed) the baking soda/lemon juice/water method and now I'm reading about using a hydrogen peroxide/water solution. Thoughts on what works best? And if using the H2O2, what is the suggested ratio of H202 to H2O?

Madbud

Madbud

I use a cup of 3% peroxide in 4 gallons water, then a fresh water dunk and swish. Be gentle but thorough. Drip dry. Haven’t tried lemon juice and baking soda but peroxide is good for bugs and frass.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I've seen (and employed) the baking soda/lemon juice/water method and now I'm reading about using a hydrogen peroxide/water solution. Thoughts on what works best? And if using the H2O2, what is the suggested ratio of H202 to H2O?
I'd prefer the lemon but that's just me. I don't wash mine but I just feel if we can accomplish the same thing with less oxidation then it's probably beneficial.

Latest posts

Top Bottom