Battle Creek dispensary

• Thread starter onlychild
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

onlychild

Not to ruffle any feathers , but dispensary owner peeps please think about your appearance when you go into this. do you really need to look like you run a tattoo parlor that also offers face piercing? That total makes it harder for people to understand this is medicine not something else. much karma to you.
:confused0054:

I

ibTheMan

All the Michigan dispensary ive been to are total failures, low quality bud for top dollar? how does that work?

Imagine what would happen if any other business tried that business strategy, theyed be out of Biz quick!

F

f1ydave

I agree. I am working hard to break this stigma. If I open a dispensary later this year, business attire will be required for employees.

The local quality of buds is horrible at the dispensary's. I don't understand why people keep buying from them.

H

Herban Legend

The same thing crossed my mind the one and only time I went to the dispensary in Mt. Pleasant, bunch of punk kids wearing flip flops and gym shorts, looking like they just got out bed. They tried to sell me some stems for $20 a gram, i told them to take that chit and go start a fire with it and left.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

I've been working hard over the last year to create a genetic lineup unrivaled in the area with the hopes of starting a dispensary at some point in the future. issue is with it not being legal on a state level defying the federal law AND the state law regardless what the city says is too risky IMO. in MI you have to worry about the state police and the feds. that's just not worth the risk IMO. once its legal on a state level i'll take it on but for now i'll just work on the back end of the process, the genetics.

gonna be hard to compete with exclusive genetics and a friendly welcoming PROFESSIONAL environment when i open one up :)

i agree you don't need a lab coat but damn people try to look respectable. we have enough to worry about with police and feds we don't need to add fuel to the fire of the citizens who are already against us because you want to look cool. the best way to combat this is to open respectable locations where we project a proper image.

I

ibTheMan

I dont know of any raids on any of the dispensaries in Ann Arbor and they been import'n mad cali bud from day one, and chargen top dollar, and not buyn hardly nut'n local.

B

Burned Haze

ibTheMan - Well most are using cali genes not their bud they grew there, meaning they got clones most likely or seeds and grew em up here.

joshadelph

joshadelph

There is alot of Cali bud floating around dispensaries, some of the better ones only support local growers, it's very obvious when a cali bud comes in, I can spot it from a mile away, and the price is always so low that I can see why some places do it. The place I work for only supports local Michigan product and I believe that is the ONLY way to do it.

F

f1ydave

There is alot of Cali bud floating around dispensaries, some of the better ones only support local growers, it's very obvious when a cali bud comes in, I can spot it from a mile away, and the price is always so low that I can see why some places do it. The place I work for only supports local Michigan product and I believe that is the ONLY way to do it.

I wish it was that easy, but the difference in quality, density, overall product is lacking so much in the locally grown buds. There just isn't enough experienced growers to meet the current demand.

You are right, you can spot the cali buds a mile away, they are better looking, denser and smoke much better.

deacon1503

deacon1503

I wish it was that easy, but the difference in quality, density, overall product is lacking so much in the locally grown buds. There just isn't enough experienced growers to meet the current demand.

You are right, you can spot the cali buds a mile away, they are better looking, denser and smoke much better.

Sounds like the fate of quality meds for our fine state has been left up to us Farmers! Lets get 'er done! :harvest: :rollj: :passingjoint: :bong-hits: :volcano:

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Most of the stuff I see from cali is mass produced beester type nugs. Rock hard decent smoke not anything special.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Most of the stuff I see from cali is mass produced beester type nugs. Rock hard decent smoke not anything special.

U aint lying there, have been only grownin a year plus, but have been in the mix for 10+ and I about kick'd my boy as* for trying to tax 4 bills a O for that mess, to say the least we aint tight as a big girl draws like we used to be, Peace SSP

O

onlychild

Hi amigo, any opinion on which dispensary is the best in ann arbor? or a couple for that matter? making the drive from the lakeside and could use the help. thx

deacon1503

deacon1503

Hi amigo, any opinion on which dispensary is the best in ann arbor? or a couple for that matter? making the drive from the lakeside and could use the help. thx

C-4, 1818, and peoples choice r all good spots.

S

sour diesel man

yes im finding it very diserning, i am a local grower from kalamazoo, my friends own two different disp.s,,, i think they have lost touch with what it is supposed to be about, local support, local growers, good bizz, they sell everything, anything, and i just dont want that kind of action, i wish people would go for more great stuff and reject the bullshit!!! spend the money on the whole grow insteed of running nothing but base nutes,, and trying to pass stuff off like it is dank,, please people reject the crapp, tell them it is junk, if it is junk. advanced nutrients user and proud of it !

deseee

deseee

yes im finding it very diserning, i am a local grower from kalamazoo, my friends own two different disp.s,,, i think they have lost touch with what it is supposed to be about, local support, local growers, good bizz, they sell everything, anything, and i just dont want that kind of action, i wish people would go for more great stuff and reject the bullshit!!! spend the money on the whole grow insteed of running nothing but base nutes,, and trying to pass stuff off like it is dank,, please people reject the crapp, tell them it is junk, if it is junk. advanced nutrients user and proud of it !

They sell everything because people will buy it. What really has to happen is an informing of the consumer in what too look for and demand of their meds.

H

Herban Legend

There is no compassion at compassionate apothecary in Mt. Pleasant, one of my patients was ripped off and sold wet moldy crap this past weekend when she was there to try something different.
I am thinking about taking that crap back to them for her, she is scared to deal with them but this is a few hundred bucks we are talking.

M

Marijuanito

Haven't been to a dispensary yet as i have a week or so left before my paperwork is in order, but from what it sounds like these places leave alot to be desired. Blows me away with the prices i hear some of these places charge for sub par goods. How about the edibles? Anybody have any good luck at one place or another.

ThinAir

ThinAir

I highly recommend Pure Arbor Meds in Portage. They have some nice blueberry in there at the moment and I just dropped off two vegging HP13 plants for anyone interested in purchasing them!

Latest posts

Top Bottom