• Tagged users None
N

norcalsteve

2011 battle of the bubba's

the line up:

swerve's alien bubba

sannie's ko kush

mota's fugu kush

plan on running half packs of each (15 total) and looking for my next bubba keeper.

:banana:

Z

Zissou Intern

i just started flush on two different KO phenos. killer plants.

just got fugu, bubba x deep chunk here from the farm.

KO doesnt look like the pre 98 i grew. nor smell nor high. but it is a very very dank strain. the heri pheno looks done in like fuckin 6 weeks no joke, the other one reminds me of cat piss. super super kushy dom and tons of "hairs" that are very long and fine. smells like lemon lime.

cant wait for the bubba deep chunk.... saving them though. about to pop some alien bubba next.

cant wait to see the fugu mang

D

Dubsta

Well the KO Kush isnt a f1, its a f3 or f2 whatever u got, plus it was selected for taste and flavor i believe so it might not have any pre 98 phenos. even though the flavor i believe comes from the bubba cause Herijuanna aint to flavorful.

cannabeans

cannabeans

i just started flush on two different KO phenos. killer plants.

just got fugu, bubba x deep chunk here from the farm.

KO doesnt look like the pre 98 i grew. nor smell nor high. but it is a very very dank strain. the heri pheno looks done in like fuckin 6 weeks no joke, the other one reminds me of cat piss. super super kushy dom and tons of "hairs" that are very long and fine. smells like lemon lime.

cant wait for the bubba deep chunk.... saving them though. about to pop some alien bubba next.

cant wait to see the fugu mang

bubba deep chunk**** found few keepers! one keeper has been resistant to powdery mildew, not just me but anyone whom i gave it too says the same!!! hope it helps
canna beans-montana represent

JH420

JH420

Too bad you couldn't get the Katsu cut into the mix...I still wonder how she stacks up?

N

norcalsteve

i've had a great pre '98 bubba keeper that got lost in a move a few years back, so now i'm looking for that 'new' bubba keeper. i would be running the katsu cut, just don't have it yet......maybe the winner of this round will go head to head against the katsu.....just threw the ko in there to fill my space. i'm more focused on the alien bubba vs. the fugu kush. i know the bubba is dominant, just can't wait to see how the blowfish stacks up to the alien.

Z

Zissou Intern

i've had a great pre '98 bubba keeper that got lost in a move a few years back, so now i'm looking for that 'new' bubba keeper. i would be running the katsu cut, just don't have it yet......maybe the winner of this round will go head to head against the katsu.....just threw the ko in there to fill my space. i'm more focused on the alien bubba vs. the fugu kush. i know the bubba is dominant, just can't wait to see how the blowfish stacks up to the alien.

just callin it now, bet your more stoked on the FUGU than the alien..... but hell yeah man. you can find that great KO pheno too. havent found any "bubba" ones..... but the pre98 is kinda back in the lineage.... so much else can pop out too ya know... still a great plant though.

N

norcalsteve

stoked for the alien's, but you're right....the blowfish has me very excited....just heard from the doc and the katsu should be available in 1-2 months. don't think it's going to make this round, but it will there after. finishing up some sage n sour along with some super lemon haze right now. got a keeper from the sns that's straight sour diesel and the only super lemon is straight fire. have 3 alien og (all different pheno's) along with 2 og 18 'mutant' beans gifted from a friend that will go in as soon as everything finishes up. gonna be soakin my bubba's in a couple days....soon as i figure out how to get my pics in, i'll keep em coming.....
the mutant og 18 beans were crazy....almost had horns....never seen anything like em.....i'll start another thread once those go in....

Top Bottom