Bay Area clones

• Thread starter Ohgeeme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Ohgeeme

Need help finding legit og clones in the bay. Any info would be appreciated guys already been burned on craigslist looking at harborside but from what I hear they are hit and miss.

shawnskush

shawnskush

Check out elemental wellness in san jose. Always go for the labeled vendor clones over the no names. DHN , Burning Bush, and Santa Cruz Mountain naturals are all good vendors with at least some killer cuts

O

Ohgeeme

Check out elemental wellness in san jose. Always go for the labeled vendor clones over the no names. DHN , Burning Bush, and Santa Cruz Mountain naturals are all good vendors with at least some killer cuts
I've heard elemental is honest when it comes to genetics everybody nowadays claims to have the real cut of this or that I just hate to go through the whole process and end up with bad pheno do you know if they have tested out the mom before putting clones out off of her

K

knubs

if you are going to a shop and you want an og then get the sfv og from DHN. i just did a lot of research and talked to a bunch of people before going up there myself. i was really wanting to get some og's from the shops, but i figured out that they are all mostly watered down. i heard a several people say good things about the SFV though.

it is kind of sad that no one will share their dank og's, but that is what is making money in cali right now so the greed will continue. for og's your best bet is to find one amazing one if you can and then trade with others who have dank og.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I`m about to start some seeds of pre 98,SFV, My Cough drop Kush, Cem 91 x Talk of Kabul ,Cherry Kush ( God`s Gift x{ original OGK x Skunk #1 bx 3) Black Berry Kush, Maybe some others. I`ll be making mom`s to clone for my outdoor use next Spring. Everything is Legit and from my own seed stock. May make extra clones if anyone has interest and a recommendation. I could use some donations to help with the costs. I`m a ways from SF area but you would get the real deal dank. Won`t have any babies for about three months +. Everything will be soil/organic and clean. PM me if you may be interested.

R

richdash

I know lots claim elemental as the place to go but in reality they don't seem to have really good genetics. I got 24 cuts from them about six months ago and have only kept one... Generally more disappointing than satisfied with their cuts. At least they had no bugs! that is a plus... Completely inconsistent though to be honest. Had at least four cuts from each strain and every single one had at least one if not two cuts that are 100% not the same genetics as the cut was advertised to be. They were nice though, just wasn't happy with my donation and wont be going back nor would I personally recommend them to anyone.

Baylife

Baylife

Dispensaries do not sell clones to fill your flood table...the whole point is to share quality genetics that would otherwise go unshared. Elemental wellness carries multiple vendors and misses are always a possibility. Some dispensaries ONLY carry trash....blue sky coffee shop used to keep the fire in the back and give bullspit out to the people that showed up hours early for a place in line outside. Elemental wellness at least has fire seeds and some fire clones......when it comes down to it, it's not in the dispensary's best interest for you to grow your own fire...especially when they made like 10 bucks in the process.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
So if I made a bunch of great clones what would be the best way to get them marketed? Does the bay area have a good canna farmer`s market somewhere that I could spend a weekend down there and set up a table to sell direct from? I am starting some seeds from my very large collection and they are all very good strains ether my own, my families or I got them direct from the breeders. Everything I clone will be in my garden and used for my own meds. Everything will be bug , mold free and organic. The genetics will be mine ,Haze Brothers, suge nite`s ,orignkid`s, Bodhi Sativa, Scared Seeds, Motarebel , and other good breeders. Many rare genetics including some from the 40`s 50`s 60`s 70`s and 80`s maybe even a few family air looms from the early 1600`s like Jefferson`s porch( President Tomas Jefferson) I`m looking to fund my grow and make improvements on my property so I can get back into some real breeding at some point. Can`t see using Craig's list and I don`t see any dispensaries that have a good enough reputation to represent my work or the quality of these genetics. My genetics would be under ether the label of Sunshine seeds ,citra 1967-70 or MC Seeds. All other genetics would be reproduced by MC Seeds from seed derived in trades from other breeders over the 53 years I`ve been growing. I`d need a good table and some advertising ahead of time. Let me know if there is any place in the bay area that might be suitable. Otherwise I`ll just do it on a smaller scale up north.

Baylife

Baylife

You have to brand yourself. Social media is your friend in this regard. The only cannabis farmers market I know of is in lake county. Other than that I would contact various Santa Cruz farmers markets as well as aptos and capitola. I would try felton and boulder creek as well. Santa Cruz county has THE best marijuana cultivation laws of any county in california. If you have over 10 acres one can grow 3000 sq ft of marijuana with just one script and without any special permission or permits. They did this to push commercial growers out of the city of Rasta Cruz and into the hills. Now if they will not let you bring actual plants I would still set up a booth and just get he word out and have samples and business cards. There is a severe drought of quality genetics available to the public down here; I guarantee you this will bring you success. Boulder creek/ Felton/ Ben Lomand.....big money up there; lots and lots of growers. The key though is branding yourself; look at dark heart nursery with their social media presence.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Yes been to Lake County`s farmer`s market and it was ok but not big enough draw of people . I thought about doing a table at a cup or something but hey I couldn`t stand all the music coming from every direction at once and I don`t hear of any clone tables at those places anyway. Also I think the tables are expensive. To make a buck I`d have to have way to many plants or sell them very expensively. I was thinking of maybe $12-15 for babies? and having 99 per day on a three day weekend. I`d also like to repeat the same table on the 1st and third weekends of the month around May and June. I`d also offer pre -orders for delivery on the following weekday or maybe before the next scheduled weekend for larger orders only. If it went well and I find a good place I`d be back every year in early Spring. To much to do the rest of the year and Winter weather would make it a drag, so yep just in early Spring every year. I`m not really into doing clones all the time but if I`m doing them for my outdoor grow anyway and people need good quality clones ...well I could use a buck or two to go towards my gardening and getting my seed biz going again at some point. I know a lot of people sell clones year round but I`m just not into that. I also have my own garden to tend to and I relax in the Fall after harvest. That`s when I have more time for my grandkids , holidays , and time to be old and lazy once in a while.

Also hope to find some place not any farther to drive to than the Bay Area. Not good for the plants and not to easy on my old ass anymore! The Cruz may have better options but dam it`s a good drive away from me down there! Got to remember I`m old and disabled so what used to be a fun kind of adventure hurts my bones to much anymore.

Think they`d let me in to a garden expo with legal medical clones?

Last edited:
M

Muss2388

Hey what's up guys long time grower from the east coast here who recently moved to San Francisco to pursue an education recently got my prop 215 card and was wondering if there is anybody in the Bay Area that could help me out with getting some awesome strains I also wasn't very happy with what local dispensaries were offering anything would be appreciated

Baylife

Baylife

Harborside is normally pretty on it. Also: become twitter friends with dark heart nursery and other local clone distributors as to get alerts on where they are dropping off new stuff.

M

Muss2388

I know I visited harborside they didn't have what I'm looking for really what are some good clone spots other than dark horse that are good

organicpanic

organicpanic

Santa Cruz isn't too far. Not promoting anyone over there but have picked up healthy and presumably bug free clones about a month ago. We'll rooted and perky. As far as beign true genetically who knows. Haven't flowered yet. One place in particular has bodhi,gage green and others genes....supposedly. It's not too far of a drive. And a killer place to check out if you haven't. I could recommend 3 places for killer meds and healthy clones.

M

Muss2388

Yeah I was thinking about going to Santa Cruz on Friday what are the places

Baylife

Baylife

Santa Cruz isn't too far. Not promoting anyone over there but have picked up healthy and presumably bug free clones about a month ago. We'll rooted and perky. As far as beign true genetically who knows. Haven't flowered yet. One place in particular has bodhi,gage green and others genes....supposedly. It's not too far of a drive. And a killer place to check out if you haven't. I could recommend 3 places for killer meds and healthy clones.

Granny purps off 41st street in Santa Cruz has fire clones. I got my davenport blue dream cut there...also 3 x crazy.

They Also have a solid selection of bodhi and house of funk gear. I got a 10 pack of bodhi seeds for $30. I understand they are both Santa Cruz locals.

When you ask for the seed choices they bust out a tackle box of goodness...the most choices I've seen at a dispensary.

M

Muss2388

Damn that sounds awesome I wish there were places like that here in San Fran thank you so much any suggestions on what to grab?

organicpanic

organicpanic

I haven't been to granny purps a couple years. When I did there cuts were mite and pm infested. Couple years ago like I said and I understand things change. I go to Santa Cruz mountain naturals, redwood coast collective and kind peoples. Kind peoples has a large selection usually. I'll be going out there next week again. Btw they all have menus on weed maps.

Top Bottom