Bay Area clones

• Thread starter Ohgeeme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
the rrock

the rrock

I know lots claim elemental as the place to go but in reality they don't seem to have really good genetics. I got 24 cuts from them about six months ago and have only kept one... Generally more disappointing than satisfied with their cuts. At least they had no bugs! that is a plus... Completely inconsistent though to be honest. Had at least four cuts from each strain and every single one had at least one if not two cuts that are 100% not the same genetics as the cut was advertised to be. They were nice though, just wasn't happy with my donation and wont be going back nor would I personally recommend them to anyone.
Ive experienced some really disappointing results also from elemental.Genetics were not high quality. My best strains come from running seed' and finding my own elite clones

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

kind peoples has the best clones and seeds in santa cruz hands down.

santa cruz mountain naturals has seeds and the beginning a unique clone section.

granny purps is consistent but not to too thrilling in the genetics dept, more on the production side of the spectrum. but cool things pop up sometimes.

I've never vended seeds to granny purps, so buyer beware...

the house of funk may be legit, could be gatos old stock, nice score if it is...

Baylife

Baylife

kind peoples has the best clones and seeds in santa cruz hands down.

santa cruz mountain naturals has seeds and the beginning a unique clone section.

granny purps is consistent but not to too thrilling in the genetics dept, more on the production side of the spectrum. but cool things pop up sometimes.

I've never vended seeds to granny purps, so buyer beware...

the house of funk may be legit, could be gatos old stock, nice score if it is...

Good to know bodhi. Your pure kush crosses are fire. I'm rocking a bunch of pure kush x Appalachia at the ment outdoor...FIRE. Or it could be pure kush X snow lotus .

Last edited:
organicpanic

organicpanic

@bodhi seeds are the clones of your strains legit at kind peeps?

D

delamountain

All the cuts at KPC are legit and the seed selection is awesome.Pat who runs the genetics department is very cool and has put together what I think is the best selection of clones and seeds in the state.If you are a Bodhi fan it can not be beat

M

Muss2388

Thanks for the advice @bodhi seeds I'm going to be picking up some packs of your gear hopefully by early next week your stuff looks fire and you seem like a cool guy yourself much love brother keep doing what your doing

Latest posts

Top Bottom