Bay Area Growers Market

• Thread starter kushpheen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kushpheen

So recently I heard of a woman who was attempting to set up a medical cannabis farmers market in the bay area. It Essentially bypasses the middlemen and connects patients and growers directly. It seems at the proper venue, with security and all the necessary legal paperwork that this would be a win win for both patients and growers. Anybody else hear about this or have any information?

M

mrdizzle

I heard it got shut down before it started, may have been in another farmers market attempt thou

A

Abja Roots

This would be amazing. I doubt Richard Lee and his "friends" would let this happen.

E

edux10

yeah, maybe this is the way to do it. Cut out the co ops even, well not cut them out but make it all work in a different way legally.

F

frostedlove

I saw the flyer for the first day it was the same day of the hightimes medical cup. I would think its not going cause that was over a month ago and I only seen the first flyer for it.

BUMMER

R

Revolt!

I'm pretty sure that something like this goes down in mendocino county. I saw it on their craigslist a couple months ago.

socalval

socalval

i think they (the growers )have to join local 5 first before anything

Latest posts

Top Bottom