Bay Exclusive OG x Animal Cookies 2014 Summer - Fall

• Thread starter TooDope1904
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TooDope1904

TooDope1904

Waddup Farmers,

Last blog, i never finished due to some personal issues. Anyhoo, just threw these babies to begin soaking. These are Bay Exclusives OG crossed with Animal Cookies. They're ink label stickers suck really bad. Looks cool though. My hands were moist from drinking a gatorade and the moisture caused that. It was actually worst on the sticker label they used to seal up the bag it came in. Well, i'm on my way out.

Bay exclusive og x animal cookies 2014 summer   fall

619ster

619ster

I need to start using my OG Bio War more often. Got some other stuff that will add to the benefits of Cap's bennies. I'll lace you up on game when we link up.

TooDope1904

TooDope1904

Your gonna love Cap's Bennies! Your girls will look healthier than they've ever been. Cap's Magic Dust!

Most definitely! Been using it for over a year now.

I need to start using my OG Bio War more often. Got some other stuff that will add to the benefits of Cap's bennies. I'll lace you up on game when we link up.

For sure doggy! Them cuts starting to root the next day after I dipped them in clonex. Maybe the rootech was old or I didn't put enough! This heat is fucking killing me bro!

Top Bottom