• Tagged users None
SLA420

SLA420

Haven't posted any pics yet , here are my 2 bb1.0 phenos this far
Bb10 and zero dark 30
Bb10 and zero dark 30 2

And the only fem zero dark 30 I have so far
Bb10 and zero dark 30 3

Haven't flowered anything yet , will post more photos when I do , stay green !

A

AKmike

Looking good SLA how long in veg? I have the some along with the Face Melt all about 3 weeks now. Hope you don't mind me setting in on this one.

SLA420

SLA420

Appreciate the kind words @AKmike , don't mind at all bro! Hope you post some pics as well , love seeing what other phenos are out there ! Hope everyone has a good Easter !

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
I have a bb 1.0 pheno showing lots of purpling in the vege hmm maybe #3 I also have a male bb1.0 showing purple on the flower pods. I'm gonna seed it. We see what happens. The other male I have is all green but strong grower. I'll post some pics when they get bigger.

SLA420

SLA420

@Og Gong Sounds amazing love purp strains :) the 2 bb1.0 I have aren't showing any signs of it but have nice structure and vigor . Haven't gotten any into bloom yet , would love to see your photos as well ! Enjoy the pheno hunt

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
@Og Gong Sounds amazing love purp strains :) the 2 bb1.0 I have aren't showing any signs of it but have nice structure and vigor . Haven't gotten any into bloom yet , would love to see your photos as well ! Enjoy the pheno hunt
I will have pics soon

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
This is the lone BB 1.0 female I have from seed. She has lots of purple on stalks. I top 1x and took clones off the bottom. Putting into bloom within the week. It's about 20" tall.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
This is the Female Bruce Banner from above pic 11 days later. I only top 1x and it exploded lol.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Top View 5 days growth. Its crazy how she looks like she's been monster cropped but she wasn't. This is 14days in bloom.

germinator

germinator

Well thumbed, your gamma rays are obvious :cool:.
Respect for your skills.
May have to look deeper into darkhorse.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
I did piss her off lol but it's cool it's alllll coooool!
She comes down in 4-6days. Root bound to the max. My bad next round will be better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom