click80

They are right around 6 weeks now...
1107000120.jpg
1107000123a.jpg
1107000122.jpg

click80

click80

Thanx for the reply.

The odor is even more pungent now...but nothing else...very distinctively cheesey...i like it that way...no difficult connoisseurship involved...just the cheese mate.

I have my second table started with all BBC...I started another album if you want to look. I think if you go to my profile you can get to the public albums that way

I only had 8 clones ready for the first table, so i had to throw in 13 Headbands, and 3 Lemons. The Lemons grow good in SOG, but the Headband are too tall; at least for SOG in a tent anyway. So the BBC next to the Headbands are a little smaller than the others.

I have some more headband in a room under a light mover and they are doing a lot better than the ones in the tent. The Headband definitely do not like being close to the light. A lot of leaf curl and some leaf stress, even though my lights are just 600s with a 8 inch CanFan pulling max air through. Not burnt but def stressed. I have read that it is called the Kush curl, as the HBand have OG Kush in them. I am still going to bust an ounce a plant easy...fairly sure 1 1/3 to 1 1/2 with the BBC...the nugs are very dense and hard.

B

biggs

sounds like you got a nice selection going. maybe post up some shots of your other strains when you get a chance. good luck with it mate.

Top Bottom